Status
Not open for further replies.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Ill try, this computer is really lacking in specs, so I wouldn't be surprised if both of those don't help much.

TheRWT

Level 4
Jul 23, 2011
Credits
Dasb00t, Regardless of how fast you swing that message is spammed as long as you are under attack. Case closed.

--- merged: Jul 23, 2011 at 1:57 PM ---

I gained over 100 fps.

Ill try, this computer is really lacking in specs, so I wouldn't be surprised if both of those don't help much.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I gained about 2, from 3 to 5, still very spiky. but it seems im getting CPU bound due to on board graphics and lack of CPU power. (Bah Pentium 4 based Celeron D, wish I can get my gaming PC fixed soon D: )

Edit: Ok back on topic, lets stop hijacking this thread. :p

TheRWT

Level 4
Jul 23, 2011
Credits
Single core I presume?

If it is a dual core, there is another download for those specifically underneath the single-core information.

Good settings for you will be

Graphics - Fast

Smooth Lighting - Off

3D An. - Off

Fog - Fast

MipMap - 0

Load Far - Off

Smooth FPS - I would try toggling this on and off for best results.

For Animations - Turn all off - Its going to look like crap, to be honest.

Render Distance - Tiny

Performance - Max FPS

View Bobbing - Try toggling this.

Advanced OpenGL - This is dependent on graphics card.

Fog Start - This usually does not affect performance as noted.

MipMap Type - This usually does not affect performance as noted.

Preloaded Chunks - Off

Details -

- Clouds - Off

- Tree - Fast

- Water - Fast

- Sky - Off

- Better grass - Off

- Autosave - Whatever you want (Mine is set on 3 minutes - Probably only affects single player.)

- Clouds Height - Off

- Grass - Fast

- Rain&Snow - Off

- Stars - Off

- Weather - Off

- Fast Debug info - Off

I just went through all of my settings to provide you with the best information that should maximize your performance.

Also try pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL and going to the TASK and setting the PRIORITY at the HIGHEST.

I gained about 2, from 3 to 5, still very spiky. but it seems im getting CPU bound due to on board graphics and lack of CPU power. (Bah Pentium 4 based Celeron D, wish I can get my gaming PC fixed soon D: )

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Opti-fog never did much for me, and I have a Core 2 Duo @2.2Ghz, 4GB RAM, and a Radeon Hd4550 (Not the best but it's not like M1's). Gave me a possible 3 FPS jump that isn't really conclusive.

Also, we're not going after this with all our might, but we're saying that fighting you is pretty much like all of those fights, you don't take damage for like 10 seconds. That chat spam is for each individual hit, or when you're taking damage, but seeing as bleed is taken off, it has to be repetitive sword hits. And of course you healed, we all see that, it's how much damage you took before that heal is the problem.

P.S. Das, post like you have a brain, or not at all.

P.P.S I count seven of das' sword swings before 73 goes into the corner and starts to heal.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
I count swings as hits becuase if they're not going through, that's a problem with MC, not the player. I also want to see your counters to the other parts of my argument, or are you going to respond to the only flaw that you believe that you found?

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
73 It's when stuff like that video happens in a 3v1 where we're all hitting you that we feel as if you're hacking. I'll record my next fight if you don't believe that all of our fights with you are like the ones dasb00t recorded. (Actually a lot worse.)

P.S. More videos

Notice the like 20 hits while he only has a sword in his hand ( Am I wrong with the gender? If so, sorry :p) And the like 100 hits on dasb00t in about 3 seconds.

she did eat a stew at 0:38

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Did you not read? SWINGS MEAN NOTHING.

Its the amount of times the character lights up red.

Apperantly there was a lot of confirmed hits according to the messages?

and I didn't count how many times she flashed red.

she did eat a stew at 0:38

I think the question is, was lethal damage done before she ate the stew?

and knowing if there was Lag and how bad and odd was it at the time

<-- Slight Expert on Lag, after playing Minecraft since about last May(ish) with satellite internet with 1600ms ping. Some weird things can happen when you see stuff happen a second to two seconds afterwards.

TheRWT

Level 4
Jul 23, 2011
Credits
Read all of my posts. Thanks.

In the first video, You can barely see what is going on. This is not enough proof to show hacks at all. For one, The recorder did not attempt to eat ANY food at all. That is why he died. Although he did damage 73554b during the fight. It takes 7 hits to kill someone in brand-new diamond armor with a diamond sword. (I tested this on my server, Although it is hosted on my computer when I feel to put it up and has no players.) 73554b is in Full diamond and did eat. He did stop hitting him for a while when he couldn't figure out where he went. To be honest, It looks like they are attempting to frame 73554b by not eating. It is a poor job at that. In my own opinion.

In the second video, 73554b was hit 5-6 times and the opponent 3 times. (You can kill someone with no armor in 2 hits) The recorder only had half armor and it as most likely iron. It takes 6 hits to kill someone in brand new iron, so 3 hits is reasonable. When you are HIT your character lights up RED regardless of how fast you mass click your mouse, the amount of attacks is limited. I counted 5-6 times that he lit up. Keep in mind it takes 7 hits to kill someone in new diamond. He then ate before the 7th hit. Again the opponent did not eat. Apparently another sad frame job. I do not see any issues with the attack speed or the amount of hits.

Remember the attack speed is limited with swords by default. You can click as fast as you want. But you are not going to hit any faster.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Regardless of how fast you swing that message is spammed as long as you are under attack. Case closed.^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Did you not read? SWINGS MEAN NOTHING.

Its the amount of times the character lights up red. Is how many hits.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Seriously? You just say that we're not reading our posts when we post something to counter yours, saying that yes they did heal, but was it after taking deadly damage? And you just keep posting the same stuff, so it makes me think you're either not reading our posts, or just attempting to troll. And if no armor is 2 hits and full Iron is 6, wouldn't half put it at 4-5 hits, not three? "Regardless of how fast you swing that message is spammed as long as you are under attack. Case closed." It pops up for every hit you receive, and it pops up extremely fast in the second vid, therefore das took a large amount of hits in around two seconds. We're not saying that das shouldn't have died becuase he didn't eat, but that the same should be true for the other seeing as they didn't eat at all in the first vid, and after a possibly lethal amount of damage in the second vid.

TheRWT

Level 4
Jul 23, 2011
Credits
Well then he needs proper proof, All the proof is them not knowing anything.

--- merged: Jul 24, 2011 at 3:05 AM ---

I usually would take this at a much more mature approach but at this point it is just annoying. They are trying way to hard with no proof.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Closed, as I've been proven wrong. Sorry about this. And since when has calling someone a retard been a mature action?

P.S. Those videos aren't proof, or at least the attempt to show something? Seriously?

TheRWT

Level 4
Jul 23, 2011
Credits
I usually "Would", You just proved that you are not reading my posts once again.

Then why are the videos there if they are not proof?

Status
Not open for further replies.