What's new

[Moderator Application] SeaRex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strife

Level 25
Aug 7, 2011
Credits
Yea lets wait for stability in aggression so the smart Admins can go back to doing admin stuff.

From what I see Rex is very mature, and very fitting for the position of Mod. So I approve once 1.8 instabilities are fixed. :D

But Sea needs to think hard about it, once he becomes Mod, he can no longer be apart of the RMM faction on Aggression. and no longer participate in the gameplay.

Said that about RMM already :p

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
I'd also like to add, that if either Sea or me were promoted to Moderator, it would settle out the "Too many Mediators in RMM" problem.

I know its a little off topic, but I just wanted to add another Pro to the Pros and Cons chart of a new moderator :)

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
I'll add something to both of their lists, they're very helpful and patient with new members, something I lacked when I was on the cycle, and hope to work towards when I get back on the cycle. Neither of them accuses without facts, and both have ties to factions outside the RMM, so they're as friendly with a good deal of Aggression as they are with the members in the RMM.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Alright, time for me to go into a bit more detail on my thoughts of your application, SeaRex.

Honestly, you take the Mediator position you have currently with the most seriousness of any Mediator we have currently (Velocity, your just a bit behind on this :)). Through your in game behavior I can see that you deserve the position. You've been on the server much longer than me, and certainly understand the server. You are helpful in game when a player asks a question, and that is probably the most important thing to me here.

My thoughts? SeaRex would make a great Moderator.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits

Congratulations Searex. You, along with Velocity are now Moderators. You will be on probation until the 22/10/2011, I expect you to conduct yourself with utmost manner.

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Thank you Tom along with the rest of BoN staff, looks like I can work on thoose "Natural Warzones" C:

Status
Not open for further replies.