What's new

73554b- Hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
He's had multiple complaints against him as health-modding or something similar. My personal peak was hit today when dasb00t, LordAidan, and I all were hitting him with diamond swords and we keep getting damage confirms on him. He doesn't die and proceeds to kill all of us in about 5 seconds. For witnesses I call, Erskew and Lloydies seeing as neither would be likely to testify eagerly for anything I propose.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Despite what you said in your post, I am willing to testify. While 7355 sat by his door near RMM's outpost at the spawn, I came down and began hitting him. Took him until I had at least 7 (maybe even 10) hits on him before he began fighting. I continued to hit him afterwards, and STILL he didn't die, but ended up killing me. I believe it is obvious that he is hacking, considering that he did not pull out food at all during the encounter.

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
There has been multiple complaints about 73554b but I disagree. I'm sorry to say this but 73554b is simply good at PvP. Anyone who has killed 73554b can safely say she does not hack. I have killed 73554b many times and each time she was carrying mushroom stews so it's quite obvious that she eats a lot, proving your health-modding accusation wrong.

73554b

Level 2
Jul 14, 2011
Credits
You know, it's kind of sad to think that people get pissy (RMM) just because I managed to kill them. Inside the tower behind RMM's outpost, You guys came in through the wall. When you started climbing up the stairs, I jumped down the middle hole and hit you all from behind. For several seconds, you were swinging at nothing. I killed one person by the time you guys turned around. From there, I jumped in circles, swinging as fast as I can and eating. Luckily, I managed to kill everybody in there before I died. I had 2 stews left by the end of the fight. I started the fight with 2 and a half rows full of stews in my inventory, and untouched diamond armor from the night before. I've been accused of hacks from that point on, which, in all honesty, is pretty damn pathetic. I've died countless times before, but as soon as I get some kills, I'm hacking? Makes sense to me. Whoever recorded that video, (dasb00t), I'm not sure how you can consider that hacking. I remember that encounter perfectly. I was in the alcove behind our cannon, and you dropped down on me. I was in brand new diamond, yet again, with a hell of a lot of stews, and you were in iron. Yes, I killed you pretty fast, but you were in IRON. You did some damage to me, and caused me to eat a few stews, but that's it. I'm not entirely sure why RMM has such a difficult time understanding that sometimes you're going to lose, but honestly, don't accuse me of hacks. Just because you got your ass handed to you a few times doesn't mean that somebody hacked; in this case, me. Believe it or not, I'm an honest player. I want substantial proof that proves I'm hacking, not RMM's mass amount of members or a shitty quality video recorded by an RMM member, before anything is done. Since I'm not using hacks, I reckon that'll be difficult to obtain.

pyropanda5

Level 2
Jul 22, 2011
Credits
He is not hacking on one encounter with him i had an iron sword no food or armor he had a diamond sword and full diamond and i killed him and i think that it is obvious that he is just good at PvP

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I strongly disagree. She doesn't hack. My entire faction agrees with me and will be willing to post on this forum in support of her. We aren't even allies so there's no excuse on why I would be 110% supporting her. Don't hate the player, hate the game....

ariachred

Level 21
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
To back him, you can see at point 0:05 in the movie he stops flashing red and it seems like the frames skip up until 0:08(he is standing still and not reacting to hits, then rapidly moves right), More like he was hit 3 times when it takes 4 to kill with full diamond armor. I would say its lag and that they are all using influence of number to try to get him banned. But thats just me. I am pacifistic towards both sides and hold no bias to either party involved.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
73 It's when stuff like that video happens in a 3v1 where we're all hitting you that we feel as if you're hacking. I'll record my next fight if you don't believe that all of our fights with you are like the ones dasb00t recorded. (Actually a lot worse.)

P.S. More videos

Notice the like 20 hits while he only has a sword in his hand ( Am I wrong with the gender? If so, sorry :p) And the like 100 hits on dasb00t in about 3 seconds.

73554b

Level 2
Jul 14, 2011
Credits
In response to that video above this post:

I had just logged on and I was lagging like all hell, just like I do every time I first sign on. I purposefully signed off last night on the balcony of that outpost, hoping for that exact occurence. I didn't, however, anticipate the lag I had. I hadn't receive damage from any of those hits until I looked up, because that's when my screen unfroze. As you saw, I immediately jumped back into a corner, and ate several stews. I was in diamond armor with only half an armor mark taken off, and full health from the start. He was in iron armor. I can take a bit more damage than he can. Yes, he hit me several times, but I ate. Iron armor is ridiculously, almost too ridiculously, easy to hit through. I didn't hit him "100 times in about 3 seconds", either. I hit him probably 4 or 5 times, for a more realistic measure.

You know, it's almost comical that RMM keeps coming after me like this. It provides entertainment, to say the least. I would love to see you guys actually prove me hacking. Post as many videos as you wish. Be my guest. None of them will "prove me hacking", though, since I don't use hacks. Good luck.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I don't care if you get banned or jailed or anything to be honest but it didn't seem to be lagging at all. and you can't hit 20 times in a few seconds (well normally) and don't say it was less than that i counted as many as i could

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Speaking as someone who has tried to PVP with 1600ms ping(Not on Aggression due to being stuck on a terrible PC at the moment). that latest video just seems off. Not accusing or taking sides but it seems like there was enough 'enemy damage reduced by 30%' to fill the chat bar twice. (not sure what the message means.)

Also unless 73 did in the moment he was off screen, I never saw him look up in Laithes' video. looked more like he was trying to look at Laithes.

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
There was a bit of lag in the video. I counted 4hits from dasb00t while about 3 from 73554b. This is obvious because of the iron and diamond armour. The video clearly showed that 73 ate so she restored health. dasb00t did not eat at all.

Gruezilla

Level 13
Jun 4, 2010
Credits
I will admit, in laithes' video, I did see you run into the corner and eat some stews. But, it appeared to me that you received a lethal amount of hits before doing so, unless.... You had a macro set up to eat food, but once you ran out of food in the correct inventory slot, you had to manually eat it. I'm not accusing you of having a macro set up for eating, but it appears that's the only logical reasoning for how you could have taken that many hits before food consumption.

EDIT: Lag will do things like this but, you seems to move very quickly out of combat as soon as you seem to notice he's hitting you.

Trust me, I've been falsely accused with photoshopped evidence, I would not want to falsely convict you of something you didn't do, and I have been with the RMM since April 24, 2010 and they would not falsely accuse someone with intention to get them punished for something they didn't do.

TheRWT

Level 4
Jul 23, 2011
Credits
In the first video, You can barely see what is going on. This is not enough proof to show hacks at all. For one, The recorder did not attempt to eat ANY food at all. That is why he died. Although he did damage 73554b during the fight. It takes 7 hits to kill someone in brand-new diamond armor with a diamond sword. (I tested this on my server, Although it is hosted on my computer when I feel to put it up and has no players.) 73554b is in Full diamond and did eat. He did stop hitting him for a while when he couldn't figure out where he went. To be honest, It looks like they are attempting to frame 73554b by not eating. It is a poor job at that. In my own opinion.

In the second video, 73554b was hit 5-6 times and the opponent 3 times. (You can kill someone with no armor in 2 hits) The recorder only had half armor and it as most likely iron. It takes 6 hits to kill someone in brand new iron, so 3 hits is reasonable. When you are HIT your character lights up RED regardless of how fast you mass click your mouse, the amount of attacks is limited. I counted 5-6 times that he lit up. Keep in mind it takes 7 hits to kill someone in new diamond. He then ate before the 7th hit. Again the opponent did not eat. Apparently another sad frame job. I do not see any issues with the attack speed or the amount of hits.

Remember the attack speed is limited with swords by default. You can click as fast as you want. But you are not going to hit any faster.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
well there was plenty of hitting, seeing the spamming of reduced damage. I do know lag can do some silly things, but the reactions almost make it seem like there was no lag from 73. almost as soon as Laithes charges she moves (sorry about calling you a he).

Also the RMM wouldn't try to frame people. and I know the people posting here to be fairly credible so something is weird enough for them to post. May be one of those odd cases of lag.

I mean on another server before my gaming PC broke down. I was able to kill someone attacking me in full diamond armor with a diamond sword, with no armor myself and a diamond sword, its just they died after I did cause of that 1600ms satellite ping of doom I have. (Oh and trust me, the other person was raging about it at the time)

dasb00t

Level 14
Jan 19, 2011
Credits
73 if you just logged on it would have said it in the chat and you can see how manny times you hit me by looking at the "damage reduced by 30%" lololol

TheRWT

Level 4
Jul 23, 2011
Credits
M1, For your PC now, Try installing Optimine and Optifog (It can be found on Minecraft forums) It may help with some of the lag issues it you toggle the settings correctly. They are both mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.