What's new

73554b cyber bullying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
The italics are stupid and satcastic, people weren't understanding the intention of the thread so now it is more clear.

Hello there, I was playing on Aggression when I got into a nice conversation with my friend (or so I thought), 73554b.

She then proceeded to call me Kid and mention rape. Firstly, I'm not a child, but it still hurt me because she's saying kid but I'm not a kid. Second of all, if I was a kid talking to me about getting raped isn't good, it could scare an actual kid.

I wanted to make this thread because I took deep offense to this and 73554b has complained about other people calling her a name (or something of the sort, I don't know for sure) and I thought if she was going to take these things seriously while done to her, I'll take them seriously when she does it to others (this'll mean that if she complains about this kind of thing, when she says things like this to others she'll probably mean it)

Thank you for your time and i'm sorry for all hurt feelings in all instances

In all honesty though, I'm pretty sure there's something weird going on with how people are treated upon the server and this probably wasn't too helpful for some but it does get the point across. Though I do not know the specifics about what's going on, I've been told a lot of things and I am not accountable for the information provided and it's truthfulness. If you think something you're involved in is related to this thread, take it up in private with them or try to be civil. (All mean things go in small italics) <3

"I killed 3 unarmed people, then 15 minutes later I killed another person who was wearing armour outside of 73554b's base, then she accused me of being a hacker and I've been jailed since, with no proof what so ever." - Dasb00t

Supposedly the chat was spammed a lot with complaints from 73554b until Noodle jailed him, this doesn't really seem fair but I'm only relaying information, if you feel the thread should be locked, by all means. Fairness is needed though.

Requesting title change: 'Unfairness?'

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Well other then the fact that she's a lesbian, this thread kind of fails. The fact that you call her your "friend (or so [you] thought)" proves that you thought of her as a friend/acquaintance or something of the sort. She obviously wouldn't say this to a new player or somebody she doesn't know because then it would be just creepy/offensive. She knows you and that is why she said it to you.

Also, I'm pretty sure when someone says they are going to "rape you" in a game, whether it's Minecraft of any other video game, it basically means they are going to kick your ass.

Stop being over sensitive. That's the girls job<3

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Stop being over sensitive. That's the girls job<3

This is sarcasm. You are obviously trying every last attempt to get 73554b banned. First RMM's false claims of her hacking were turned down, now you are resorting to "cyber bullying" because she said she was going to rape you in a PvP server? This is a joke.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
This is sarcasm. You are obviously trying every last attempt to get 73554b banned. First RMM's false claims of her hacking were turned down, now you are resorting to "cyber bullying" because she said she was going to rape you in a PvP server? This is a joke.

Indeed, it was a joke, please re-read the thread. I'm not trying to get her banned, I'm trying to clear things up, let's try to work together and figure out what's going on. If you didn't understand, I apologise for my original post, it was sarcastic.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I'm not sure why you are posting sarcastic claims in the "Hacking/Cheating/General Shenanigans Claims" section anyway. If you are trying to clear something up with her, do it in private.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
I'm not sure why you are posting sarcastic claims in the "Hacking/Cheating/General Shenanigans Claims" section anyway. If you are trying to clear something up with her, do it in private.

If you read the thread you'll see that it's not between me and her, I have no reason to take anything up in private unless she wants to, my post was sarcastic and I've now added real substance to it, I've said a few times I'm posting to address unfairness, if you have information to add, tell me and if it's viable I'll add it to the OP. I think a few people are very confused and I'd like to clear some stuff up that isn't directly related to me, like I said, if this thread is innapropriate it can be locked, otherwise I'd like to stay on topic.

I apologise for the immaturity of my first post :( Let's all be friends

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
GUYS! GALS AND FBI!

Shut the hell up, go and read my thread, I need helpD:

I can't connect, so go and read my thread and work out how I can fix my problem so I an get back online and call people faggots and whores.

Danke.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
Will do!

--- merged: Jul 26, 2011 at 3:50 PM ---

But srs, why so serious?

I think Tanja was just joking btw.

Lines for this:p

Tanja! I made you pretty.

This is why I need to be on minecraft, I get very bored.

Look what you can do on paint!

Not my best but I think a improvement to her face.

Can you tell what it is yet?

:/ I could do with more posts for this, so many lines to use and only one picture:(

:3

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
Okay, since I'm tired I may forget some things here.

@dasb00t I will take your complaints seriously when you stop bullshitting. Also, take it up with me via pm.

@Wren This really was a poor way to go about this.

@Roze and others, your comments are not needed.

@officerthegeek If you continue to post in such a manner you will be banned from BoN and all current and future sub services.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
@Wren This really was a poor way to go about this.

Indeed, at first this was some kind of parody thread, but I decided I'd explain why I'd done it. I have no problems with people so this probably wasn't the best of ideas. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.