Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Position Wanted [Admin/Moderator]: Moderator

Minecraft Name: SeaRex

Timezone: EST (-5 GMT)

Relevant Experience: Story time:

Being that aggression has been awfully slow and Aggravate has been demoted, I have decided it would be best for the server if they had a suitable moderator. Why you ask? I'd rather not have a trolol being moderator. On aggression I had many good times, and bad. I started off with Wren when we found this server. We found a small hole that we would call our home or soon to be bunker. We logged for the night until the next day. The next day I suggest that we would leave the server, Wren being faithful suggest to stay. Those few seconds changed my life. After getting a small base set up we made a little town called Russia. I went to spawn and noticed the high profit for sugar cane, so we made a farm. We then expanded in which we could yield a full set of diamond armor in a harvest.

We attacked the well known city of Keystone, ran by scopulous. We attacked several times, got new rules made, and completely raped them. When the new aggression hit it came with a new map and a new host. Me, Daniel, and LLoydies made a faction called Assassins, which was later raped by RMM. After Assassins failed I made Russia. Russia was an unclaimed base. It was well hidden and could only be found by xray-ing or being told the cords. Russia and RMM found a common enemy, Bahamas. We lowered our swords, became allies, and attacked Bahamas. RMM spawn killed and destroyed them. This would be a short alliance but ended up being a smart one. We then found another common enemy, Mongowians. One day while herpying around I found their base, so we hoped on the RMM TS and gave them the cords, this was the downfall and the rise of NMR. We soon merged and defeated them. They were banned for several reasons, ie cheating. Then soon Deneruis or DENERUS or Den Den would join the server. He would be the first major hacker who was good at PvP when not using them. He would run out in 6v1's and win, at the time we couldn't prove anything thus we could now ban him until we had any form of solid proof. When we got the mxantiPvPcheat plugin the filled the page with PvPcheats, I'm sure Echo and Noodle remember this. He was then jailed and we had no strong enemy. Then came the day Luck3rs shot an arrow at us. We enemied them and raped them. They were scared, they ran in 2v1s, 3v2s, 4v3s, even on faction land. We fought this war for a couple days until the reset.

The reset changed everything.

I am a 14 year old boy who plays minecraft for mass amounts of time and enjoy it. I neglect school to be on aggression. I am currently in RMM and I also go on the RMM TS (on it now) I am also on the BoN TS. I have played this server for months as seen in the Story Time. I do know that I will have to be faction less but will improve the server as a moderator on doing some of the unfinished things like making the "Natural" warzones. And many unfinished projects of aggression. My past experience was another server by the name of Plox and a server by the name of Papercraft. I do hope that the admins take the time and read all of this. I hope I have proved myself worthy of Moderator as I have been on the mediator cycle for quite some time, I'd say a month or a couple of weeks.

I thank anyone who has read this far, ~SeaRex

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
I vouch for this ***r (placing asterisks there to avoid massive mad.)

He seems like he would be a legit moderator.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I really don't think we need another mod right now...I happen to know at least three Admins are constantly active at any given time of the day due to 1.8 instability.

Unless any of the others disagree, can we look at this app again in say, two weeks, when everything is a bit calmed down?

Strife

Level 25
Aug 7, 2011
Credits
Second this guy, but remember searex, you won't be able to be in RMM's faction anymore. Think about it bro

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Yea lets wait for stability in aggression so the smart Admins can go back to doing admin stuff.

From what I see Rex is very mature, and very fitting for the position of Mod. So I approve once 1.8 instabilities are fixed. :D

But Sea needs to think hard about it, once he becomes Mod, he can no longer be apart of the RMM faction on Aggression. and no longer participate in the gameplay.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Sea for mod! He is a very mature player, and he handles things well. I think he would make an incredible moderator. I also think it'd be nice having a couple of active new mods, because people annoy ADMINS all the time. When Admins are usually the ones doing server plugin things and such. More moderators would be a great way to help small little community problems!

Great job Sea!

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
While I support Sea and his application for Moderator (out of our Mediators, I completely support Sea and Velocity for the position), I must point out something that did anger me a little -

I have decided it would be best for the server if they had a suitable moderator

Sea, I would like for you to give me a reason why you do not think that I'm a 'suitable moderator'. :p

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Well, through the first sentence, you implied that Aggression had no Moderators that were suitable for the position. :p

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I think it was a case of, he forgot about you erskew when he was writing that up .

Don't feel bad. its pretty common my name to be left off Admin lists here :p

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I think it was a case of, he forgot about you erskew when he was writing that up .

Don't feel bad. its pretty common my name to be left off Admin lists here :p

That's because you are God-tier, M1. There are very few people who realise that you are infact the overseeing Admin of all Admins, and therefore never listed for fear of retribution of mentioning your name ^_^

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
That's because you are God-tier, M1. There are very few people who realise that you are infact the overseeing Admin of all Admins, and therefore never listed for fear of retribution of mentioning your name ^_^

Yes people be wary, those 0.5 byte packets you get every half an hour is actually M1 attempting to administrate your entire computer, very slowly.

You should all download anti-vir-I AM ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
lol Tom! And Antivirus can't do anything about my administrating of people's computers. *Grin*

Maybe now that Aggravate's computer is under my control, I can censor attempts for him to say a certain word. :D

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Although we disagree at times 'C' I do like your passion. Due to two moderators either being inactive or .. well Aggravate it is possible we introduce a new Moderator this week. Will keep you updated if anything changes.

- Dannie

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
good luck sea! you can no say same teem, and actually mean it :) you've been a mediator for 3 or 4 weeks! i do think you should have the role as a moderator.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Due to two moderators either being inactive

I apologize for not being on too much over the past two days or so, I'll be coming on a bit more now. I was a little busy. :p

Now, just going to repeat that Sea would make a great Moderator, and gets my approval here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.