What's new

[RMM]Royal Minecraft Militia

pyropanda5

Level 2
Jul 22, 2011
Credits
- Name: pyropanda5

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: well I'm getting kinda bored being on my own since nothing really happens and figured that a clan like RMM would be good.

- What Battalion are you interested in?: 1st Infantry Battalion

- Your timezone?: GMT Pacific Time

- Do you have Teamspeak and/or a microphone?: I have never downloaded Teamspeak and would prefer not too but if its required i will

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: Yes but i would rather not

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): My personal clan

- Are you currently in another clan?: Yes but its just a one man personal clan

- Why should we pick you?: I'm a very good team worker (even without a microphone,) and I am always on the lookout for enemy's approaching on the horizon. I would say I'm a excellent warrior and an average miner miner.

- Availability: From 10:30 (or earlier) to 11:00

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: I first brought Minecraft beta a few months ago.

- Is English your first language?: Yes.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Update! I'll be handling interviews on the RMM TS for the RMM recruitment faction. If you pass one week of integrity testing in the recruitment faction, you can join the home server for training and building if you want to join 2nd or then Aggression to PvP if you want to join 1st. The times that I can be online are 6PM-9PM EST (Weekdays) And 10AM-10PM on weekends. PM any time you want to schedule with me and I'll give you the TS IP at that time. I'll do my best to make any interviews that I set, but my job means I might not be able to make it every day and I apologize in advance if I won't be able to.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Note: I do mean PM me on here, I will personally deny any interview you want to schedule if I get repeated requests in-game. (If you can't follow this simple request, how can we expect you to follow a chain of command?)

Aug 8, 2011
Credits
- Name: krazybiznitch

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: this faction seems noble and strong

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: 2nd Engineer Battalion

- Your timezone?: GMT

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: yes

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: yes.

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): none

- Are you currently in another clan?: No

- Why should we pick you?: Because I'm a ninja :cool:

- Availability: doing ninja shit

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: bout beta 1.2

- Is English your first language?: yes ma'am

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Okay...

"Why do you wish to join the RMM?": 2nd Engineer Battalion

"Why do you wish to join the RMM?": Yes

May I please direct you to rehab? It'll help if you ever try to re-enlist.

Eliteaustin

Level 3
Aug 8, 2011
Credits
- Name: Eliteaustin

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?:Well RMM is a kick ass faction and alot of my friends are in it

- What Battalion are you interested in?: 1st Infantry Battalion

- Your timezone?: GMT Eastern Standern Time

- Do you have Teamspeak and/or a microphone?: I have never downloaded Teamspeak and would prefer not too but if its required i will

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: Yes

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): BWC, PURE and some more i do not remember

- Are you currently in another clan?: Yes but its my brothers clan he wanted me to join

- Why should we pick you?:I'm a very good team worker and I am always on the lookout for enemy's approaching on the horizon. I also love to pvp battle people.

- Availability: From 9:00am (or earlier) to 10:00pm-

-Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: Um i think beta 1.4 or 1.3

- Is English your first language?Yes

coreyj55

Level 4
Aug 21, 2011
Credits
Name: Coreyj55

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I joined recruits during a war and i liked the way it was run, also i ran into some actual RMM faction members and really saw these were a well leveled group of people

- What Battalion are you interested in?: Any Battalion i will fight when called on in an organized manner to win the war!

- Your timezone?:Eastern Atlantic ( United States,New Jersey)

- Do you have TeamSpeak and/or a microphone?:I have a microphone i am un-aware how to use teampseak

- Are you willing to use your microphone?:Yes

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Chemcel ( COnstantly changing name) falsely accused of stealing and was kicked from clan

- Are you currently in another clan?:RMM Recruits haha

- Why should we pick you?:Im a skilled fight who loves RMM and is willing to risk it all for there glory

- Availability: Uh im pretty busy this summer with football but you can catch me anytime really

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: September-October 2010

- Is English your first language?: English

PS: theres a shrine i made in the recruits base check it out sometime lol

smokles

Level 23
Jul 4, 2011
Credits
I haven't been able to get to a computer lately as this week has been extremely busy. I will available on sunday. I feel the need to explain why I can't be around. FYI, this was done from my phone, much more difficult than I had anticipated :/