What's new

[RMM]Royal Minecraft Militia

Player-2

Level 36
Dec 14, 2010
Credits
Founded 7th January, 2010.

Long Live the Royal Minecraft Militia!

Welcome Citizen! Allow me to give you the brief on how we run.

contents.png

Ranks

Rules

Communication

Enlistment

History

Ranks.png

YdcyPRecruit

This is the rank that everyone starts off at, they will stay at this rank until they prove themselves worthy of being a full member of the RMM.

OnP01Private

These members have proven that they belong in the RMM. They are the ones who make up the bulk of the RMM, they should be capable in PvP and in Building.

CWz7vCorporal

Corporals are the best of the Privates in their squad and will possibly become one of the next sergeants if they prove themselves. Their actual job is to make sure the squad is working towards the goals set by the Sergeant.

RuJ2gSergeant

Sergeants have command over a small group of men that form their squad, they can not order members of other squads around unless the Sergeant (and higher) allow you to. They can make up orders that they want done quickly.

CiNc8Lieutenant

A lieutenant is the leader of 2 Squads and they will be based on one server (e.g.Aggression). They will be in charge of everything any member of the RMM does on that server, people from other squads can still go on the other servers but will report to the new lieutenant instead of their normal one. This all applies unless specifically sent there with a mission by their Major or the Generals.

P3kqVCaptain

Captains are the Majors right hand men a lot like they will take care of anything the major asks (within reason) and they can also accept people into the RMM, as well as this they will need to report anything that the major does inappropriately to the generals via a PM.

SqYOrMajor

Majors report only to the Generals. They are the ones who decide where and what the major goals of their lieutenants are on the servers they are given by The Generals. They will also need to keep an up to date thread on who under their command is active and who isn't.

IEFFZThe Generals

The Generals are the leaders of the RMM and are the ones that decide which servers to go on and what the main objectives of that server are (e.g. Recruitment) They will also decide who gets promoted to what rank.

Rules.png

The rules for the RMM are very simple: respect everyone, from the highest general to the freshest recruit. All should be treated equally. Follow orders from superiors in a timely manner. This doesn’t mean that you must always be ready for anyone to call you, but don’t put off any chores given to you.

Discipline

Our disciplinary system is based on Merits; As you rank up you earn a merit, which is basically a free warning. You won’t lose merits for basic things, such as not knowing that free building isn’t allowed. You would lose merits for something on par with swearing at a fellow member. Once you get accepted to the clan you have three merits; lose all of them and you are either kicked or demoted to recruit to try again. Also note than some infractions will lose you multiple merits, such as repeated refusal to follow any order.

Regulations

Uniforms:. It is required to wear one variant of the skins we will provide for you upon your induction into the RMM.

Evaluation: Evaluations will be conducted by a Drill Sergeant or higher. It will be very basic and ends when the officer says you’re capable.

Promotions: First rule of promotions: never ask for one. It looks as if you’re whining even if you aren’t. Promotions will generally be handed out when a higher up feels you’re ready. Only Sergeants and up can promote, and they can only promote someone to one rank lower than them.

communication.png

At the RMM, we have a wide range of communication methods which range from chats (like IRC and Teamspeak), to message boards and group, all of which become available to you when you join.

To prevent information being leaked we are unable to release further information until you enlist.

History.png

Founding of the RMM and Leaders.

iPopefounded the RMM during the first boom of clans on the 7th January, 2010. Its early life saw only him in control, but soon command was shared with LuciferZ, whom enlisted on January 9th , 2010. iPope took several months leave from the clan, and eventually returned in the grand summer of 2010 to become active again in the clan environment. iPope resigned from the RMM on 23 February, 2011, as he believed that LuciferZ, who had left a tad earlier on a better notice, had altered the clan he had constructed and stated that the RMM was dead. Colonel Roze, Lieutenant Gielnor, Warrant Officer M1_Mercenary, Josrence44, and others left behind in the aftermath began the process of reorganizing the shattered clan . Roze and M1_Mercenary were elected as the new Generals. Sadly, M1 resigned soon after, so a new approach was taken and a 4-man High Command, consisting of Generals Roze and Gielnor, and Colonels Josrence44 and Nintendow1, was created.

The Logo

The RMM Eagle is the official emblem for the RMM, and has been used for almost the entirety of the RMMs existence with little change. The Eagle has been the main feature of both of our forums, whether it be intentional or not. On the first forums, there happened to be a theme with the render of an eagle in a circle. With our second and current forums, a theme was made specifically for the RMM, with an eagle. In the early ages of the RMM, the eagle had no wings at level with the neck of the eagle, but it was soon added around the time of Notchgard or earlier, and the eagle has not changed at all since then.

Fifth Battalion

The 5th Battalion's activities are shrouded in secrecy and rumor, but what can be shared with the public is the elite nature of this section of the Royal Minecraft Militia. You cannot apply for this Battalion. You are invited. Maybe. Only the most loyal, dedicated, intelligent and capable people are accepted into the shadowy ranks of the 5th. In times of desperation, danger, or at pivotal points in Minecraft history, you might briefly meet an officer of this battalion, before they fade again into the background.

Victory ‘6th’ Battalion

The 6th Battalion was once a clan all its own, known as Victory. The first of the Minecraft clans, Victory stood strong for over a year before deciding to merge with the Royal Minecraft Militia as the 6th Battalion. As a battalion, their standards are as high as ever. The 6th cannot be enlisted into, you must prove your worth in the RMM before you can apply for this elite group. Victory Battalion is a collection of architects, dedicated to the rebuilding, revitalizing, and repairing the torn and broken cities left after griefer raids and clan warfare. After great Minecraft combat, the 6th Victory Battalion joins to bring the spark of civilian life back to a stricken server. They are there to pick up the pieces, help the innocent, and remind the people of Minecraft that the RMM exists to protect and defend them. However due to the inactivity of the entire battalion, they are now considered a honoured relic and have been changed to ‘Victory Battalion’.

Gruehole

Named after Gruezilla, the Gruehole is the result of a terrible mining method that consists of tunneling straight down to find caves, leading to the deaths of many unsuspecting people. Gruezilla was eventually sentenced to the Obsidian Challenge as punishment, but he evaded consequence by people not giving a crap.

7rd battalion,battalion of epicness, weed smoking dinosaurs, and better-than-you-ness

7rd (Severd) battalion is an imaginary battalion formed by Iguana to form a bond between everyone with a name that had the letter I. Anyone who had a name that began with that letter instantly became an officer. Ikroth approves of this battalion.

Royal Military of Minecraft

A spin-off clan of the RMM that never took off, and was in fact blown up in the hangar (presumably by 5th battalion).

Tacle Spire

A travesty of architecture founded by Ten_Tacles, when used in large numbers, will cause people to cut themselves. A tacle spire, defined by Ten_Tacles himself, is "Made of win, for the win." What a liar incredibly serious man who speaks the truth. loser. In early 2011, head architect Gielnor recognized the Tacle Spire as an official RMM monument, despite being one of it's greatest opponents.

The Arrow Truth

At the start of the second sSMP server map, former Major Shapeshiftr built an arrow at spawn to point people in the direction of a metropolis in progress. A former member of the RMM, 1Grayghost, had joined the server and followed the arrow but was unable to find the metropolis, tellingShape that the arrow was a lie. Shape responded by saying that the arrow truth, and soon realized that it did not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members List:

High Command:

IEFFZMajor General Player-2

IEFFZMajor General BritishVampire

---------------------

SqYOrMajor Roze

P3kqVCaptain Cub_Nake

CiNc8Lieutenant Ikroth

CiNc8Lieutenant Gielnor

RuJ2gSergeant Harv0kz

RuJ2gSergeant Laithes

OnP01Private Sea

OnP01Private Oscar

OnP01Private Wrenuld

OnP01Private Dasb00t

OnP01Private Wizard12

OnP01Private Smokles

OnP01Private Officerthegeek

OnP01Private MTW199

OnP01Private Dray22

OnP01Private Kaden

OnP01Private Zeus

OnP01Private Corej55

OnP01Private Adam622

OnP01Private Tutrie

OnP01Private ericextreem

OnP01Private Stumpy

OnP01Private Snowyblitz

OnP01Private Mark

OnP01Private Gruezilla

OnP01Private D4yz

YdcyP Recruit Insanejoeperson

YdcyP Recruit Locoasylum

YdcyP Recruit Pestilence48

YdcyPRecruit Tken25

YdcyP Recruit AnthonyWright

YdcyP Recruit TheYeti12

Storm

Level 0
Jul 6, 2011
Credits
- Name: StormvOlt

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Well, I've been joining and leaving many factions servers in the past few months, and none of them seem to match my needs. However, Aggression looks promising and I want to join a good faction in order to make new friends on here and help the RMM.

- What Battalion are you interested in?: 1st Infantry Battalion

- Your timezone?: GMT Daylight Time (GMT 0)

- Do you have Teamspeak and/or a microphone?: I'm afraid not. My microphone broke a few months ago and I have never downloaded Teamspeak.

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: Please see above.

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): They've not very well known in my honest opinion, but here are all the ones I remember in order; Zephyr, ParaDox, Paladins, Rebelz, and many more from various other servers.

- Are you currently in another clan?: No, I played on this server a few months back with my friend. We had our own faction but he left and now I'm on my own. ;)

- Why should we pick you?: I'm a very good team worker (even without a microphone,) and I am always on the lookout for enemy's approaching on the horizon. I would say I'm a satisfactory warrior, and excellent miner. (I have nearly a stack of iron on my char. right now.)

- Availability: As I live in England, and have college courses, I will be available from:- Weekdays 4-9PM and Weekends 9-11AM and maybe 4-7PM.

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: I first brought Minecraft Alpha on September the 25th 2010.

- Is English your first language?: Yes.

Jul 7, 2011
Credits
- Name: Skittlezluver

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Well ive been in many factions and have hated them..they never want to take over anybody all they do is well i dont even know.

- What Battalion are you interested in?: 1st infantry battalion-

Your timezone?: Pacific USA

- Do you have Teamspeak and/or a microphone?: I dont have it right now but i can get it if needed

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: Yes i am more than happy to use it

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Lets see... Mental was my first one and trust me it was a bad mistake and then there was Robinhood but we all kinda broke up and then spiderman witch was just a dumb thing to do

- Are you currently in another clan?: Yes i am but anytime you are willing to add me or not i will quit

- Why should we pick you?: Well im very responding i wont do anything that you guys dont want me to do and i will do anything you guys DO want me to do

- Availability: I'm almost avalible every day and night except for tuesday nights from 7:30- 10:00 and

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: Well along time i fist started out on my single player (of course) and then me and my family had a server and ive been on this server for quite a while

- Is English your first language?: Yes

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
- Name: Skittlezluver

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Well ive been in many factions and have hated them..they never want to take over anybody all they do is well i dont even know.

- What Battalion are you interested in?: 1st infantry battalion-

Your timezone?: Pacific USA

- Do you have Teamspeak and/or a microphone?: I dont have it right now but i can get it if needed

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: Yes i am more than happy to use it

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Lets see... Mental was my first one and trust me it was a bad mistake and then there was Robinhood but we all kinda broke up and then spiderman witch was just a dumb thing to do

- Are you currently in another clan?: Yes i am but anytime you are willing to add me or not i will quit

- Why should we pick you?: Well im very responding i wont do anything that you guys dont want me to do and i will do anything you guys DO want me to do

- Availability: I'm almost avalible every day and night except for tuesday nights from 7:30- 10:00 and

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: Well along time i fist started out on my single player (of course) and then me and my family had a server and ive been on this server for quite a while

- Is English your first language?: Yes

A time period would be appreciated as would a timezone in GMT form. A microphone and teamspeak would be recommended; however, only teamspeak is required.

--- merged: Jul 7, 2011 at 12:30 PM ---

- Name: StormvOlt

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Well, I've been joining and leaving many factions servers in the past few months, and none of them seem to match my needs. However, Aggression looks promising and I want to join a good faction in order to make new friends on here and help the RMM.

- What Battalion are you interested in?: 1st Infantry Battalion

- Your timezone?: GMT Daylight Time (GMT 0)

- Do you have Teamspeak and/or a microphone?: I'm afraid not. My microphone broke a few months ago and I have never downloaded Teamspeak.

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: Please see above.

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): They've not very well known in my honest opinion, but here are all the ones I remember in order; Zephyr, ParaDox, Paladins, Rebelz, and many more from various other servers.

- Are you currently in another clan?: No, I played on this server a few months back with my friend. We had our own faction but he left and now I'm on my own. ;)

- Why should we pick you?: I'm a very good team worker (even without a microphone,) and I am always on the lookout for enemy's approaching on the horizon. I would say I'm a satisfactory warrior, and excellent miner. (I have nearly a stack of iron on my char. right now.)

- Availability: As I live in England, and have college courses, I will be available from:- Weekdays 4-9PM and Weekends 9-11AM and maybe 4-7PM.

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: I first brought Minecraft Alpha on September the 25th 2010.

- Is English your first language?: Yes.

To be accepted I would reccommend posting this in the forum.bowlonoodles.net RMM Enlistment section as I, apparently am the only member to gaze upon this application. Unfortunately I'm unable to accept you as I'm a member of 2nd battalion.

Cosine

Level 23
Jul 18, 2010
Credits
7rd battalion,battalion of epicness, weed smoking dinosaurs, and better-than-you-ness

7rd (Severd) battalion is an imaginary battalion formed by Iguana to form a bond between everyone with a name that had the letter I. Anyone who had a name that began with that letter instantly became an officer. Ikroth approves of this battalion.

HISTORICAL NOTICE: The 7rd Battalion was originally named 7th Battalion, although the name of "7rd" became more popular when Cosine made some very silly posts. :cool:

Also, "7rd" is pronounced "Sird."

Tidmiste

Level 0
Jul 15, 2011
Credits
- Name: Tidmiste

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I like the degree of organization preferred by the RMM and am interested in learning to hone my combat skills with them.(Technically a compound sentence. :D)

- What Battalion are you interested in?: I'm interested in the 1st Infantry Battalion. I consider myself fairly good at PvP combat, but would like to be trained further and to have plenty of opportunity to put that to the test.

- Your timezone?: GMT-5

- Do you have Teamspeak and/or a microphone?: I have a mic and could get Teamspeak, if you like.

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: I am willing to use it during the day(late at night would disturb others in the house)

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): I've mostly played solo on other servers.

- Are you currently in another clan?: I am not.

- Why should we pick you?: I have a well above-average amount of experience, I'm well spoken, friendly, and loyal, and good at stealthy operations.

- Availability: This varies, but generally early afternoon and late night are good times.

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: I've played minecraft from the very beginning, when it was a small block building app with no purpose.

- Is English your first language?: Aye, it is.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
- Name: Tidmiste

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I like the degree of organization preferred by the RMM and am interested in learning to hone my combat skills with them.(Technically a compound sentence. :D)

- What Battalion are you interested in?: I'm interested in the 1st Infantry Battalion. I consider myself fairly good at PvP combat, but would like to be trained further and to have plenty of opportunity to put that to the test.

- Do you have Teamspeak and/or a microphone?: I have a mic and could get Teamspeak, if you like.

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: I am willing to use it during the day(late at night would disturb others in the house)

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): I've mostly played solo on other servers.

- Are you currently in another clan?: I am not.

- Why should we pick you?: I have a well above-average amount of experience, I'm well spoken, friendly, and loyal, and good at stealthy operations.

- Availability: This varies, but generally early afternoon and late night are good times.

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: I've played minecraft from the very beginning, when it was a small block building app with no purpose.

- Is English your first language?: Aye, it is.

I will get someone to look at this for you

Lloydies

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
- Name: Lloydies

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I wish to not spam you with insults via trade, steal from your chests and grief your base, hopefully I can gain your trust and become an admin so I can quickly unclaim your chest room, make my own faction and claim your chest room

- What Battalion are you interested in?: Im not a faggit.

- Your timezone?: GMT MOFO

- Do you have Teamspeak and/or a microphone?: Yes, But I feel that my superior voice will make you that jelly (more jelly) that your legs will actually become jelly.

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: Read above

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Team nex. lolwat?

- Are you currently in another clan?: Yeah, I wants to loots yo' chests

- Why should we pick you?: Cause your all jellyfags.

- Availability: Enough time to claim your chest room.

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: Precisely 12 minutes ago, but seeing as 1 minute of my life is equivalent of 12 years of your life, 144 years.

- Is English your first language?: Shit son, I am English, however I can speak fluent Arabic, I majored in Religious Studies of the Eastern World, ALLAH AKBAR, DEATH TO INFIDEL.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Only accepted, if you come to the RMM base with 50 diamond blocks and no weapons on you.

P.S. Nothing personal, standard PvP recruitment policy.

Cosine

Level 23
Jul 18, 2010
Credits
- Name: Lloydies

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I wish to not spam you with insults via trade, steal from your chests and grief your base, hopefully I can gain your trust and become an admin so I can quickly unclaim your chest room, make my own faction and claim your chest room

- What Battalion are you interested in?: Im not a faggit.

- Your timezone?: GMT MOFO

- Do you have Teamspeak and/or a microphone?: Yes, But I feel that my superior voice will make you that jelly (more jelly) that your legs will actually become jelly.

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: Read above

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Team nex. lolwat?

- Are you currently in another clan?: Yeah, I wants to loots yo' chests

- Why should we pick you?: Cause your all jellyfags.

- Availability: Enough time to claim your chest room.

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: Precisely 12 minutes ago, but seeing as 1 minute of my life is equivalent of 12 years of your life, 144 years.

- Is English your first language?: Shit son, I am English, however I can speak fluent Arabic, I majored in Religious Studies of the Eastern World, ALLAH AKBAR, DEATH TO INFIDEL.

Seems trustworthy enough.

ssghost31

Level 2
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
- Name: ssghost31

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?:I like your base

- What Battalion are you interested in?: I really dont care i just want to join rmm

- Do you have Teamspeak and/or a microphone?: Yes

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: Yes, but not right away im a bit shy.

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: Valor

- Are you currently in another clan?: no

- Why should we pick you?:I'm a good defensive strategist. :)

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: During Patch 1.6.6

- Is English your first language?: Yes, but im currently taking Spanish 2

britishvamp this is tech. is long enough considereing i answered all the questions i was suppose to answer

Jul 14, 2011
Credits
Name: RampagingGamer

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: So I can steal from you

- What Battalion are you interested in?: All the ones with good stuff

- Your timezone?: Somalia

- Do you have Teamspeak and/or a microphone?: Yes, I go on TS to hear little kids voices

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: Yeah, not up your arse gay perverts.

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Your Mum, Terrorists.

- Are you currently in another clan?: Trolln'

- Why should we pick you?: So I can come and steal all your stuff and blow up your base

- Availability: Thief and terroism

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: Before you were born

- Is English your first language?: No, Miz fits lanuaaje is arablic den walaheen' den engalish