What's new

[RMM]Royal Minecraft Militia

Oct 7, 2011
Credits
- Name:lordofroosters

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Aggression looks like a good server. RMM seems like a great faction. I've been looking for a nice faction on every faction server and been unable to find one besides on a server run by a guy called 7007king7707 or something...Seems like an organized faction.

- What Battalion are you interested in?: Any Battalion that will take me, I'm decent all-around.

- Your timezone?: Eastern Time (GMT - 5:00 or something...)

- Do you have Teamspeak and/or a microphone?: No, and my bird chewed the connector wire off my microphone, so no.

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: No microphone

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): One from the minecraftforum.net site (The Subterranean Pillagers, of my own creation). And no official clans, but I've been in factions that were based around raiding most of my time on these types of servers.

- Are you currently in another clan?: No.

- Why should we pick you?: I can mine. I can also make excellent defenses for bases consisting of redstone and pistons. And if you give me a bow, I'm a crack shot. I'm pretty valuable, and specialize in underground bases.

- Availability: I'm in high school, so, weekdays from 4-8 PM and weekends from 1-9 PM. Unfortunately, I'm rather busy and can only get on for short periods of time.

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: Ehm...since /indev/, when Notch was still adding good stuff.

- Is English your first language?: Yes.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Cant see anything but "I can mine. I can also make excellent defenses for bases consisting of redstone and pistons. And if you give me a bow, I'm a crack shot. I'm pretty valuable, and specialize in underground bases."

Dark theme+Someone forcing their text to be black=HNNNG

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
I'm sorry, but all applications must go to the RMMRecruit thread.

Officer... That's not true...

- Name:lordofroosters

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Aggression looks like a good server. RMM seems like a great faction. I've been looking for a nice faction on every faction server and been unable to find one besides on a server run by a guy called 7007king7707 or something...Seems like an organized faction.

- What Battalion are you interested in?: Any Battalion that will take me, I'm decent all-around.

- Your timezone?: Eastern Time (GMT - 5:00 or something...)

- Do you have Teamspeak and/or a microphone?: No, and my bird chewed the connector wire off my microphone, so no.

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: No microphone

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): One from the minecraftforum.net site (The Subterranean Pillagers, of my own creation). And no official clans, but I've been in factions that were based around raiding most of my time on these types of servers.

- Are you currently in another clan?: No.

- Why should we pick you?: I can mine. I can also make excellent defenses for bases consisting of redstone and pistons. And if you give me a bow, I'm a crack shot. I'm pretty valuable, and specialize in underground bases.

- Availability: I'm in high school, so, weekdays from 4-8 PM and weekends from 1-9 PM. Unfortunately, I'm rather busy and can only get on for short periods of time.

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: Ehm...since /indev/, when Notch was still adding good stuff.

- Is English your first language?: Yes.

Re-post your enlistment at forum.bowlofnoodles.net for further evaluation.

fei345

Level 6
Nov 3, 2011
Credits
- Name: fei345

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Because RMM is the best faction on the server and the people in it are friendly

- What Battalion are you interested in?: 1st Infantry Battalion

- Your timezone?: GMT Daylight Time (GMT 0)

- Do you have Teamspeak and/or a microphone?: Yes i do now, i have both.

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: yeah .

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): TDB and now i am in RMMrecruit

- Are you currently in another clan?: i am in RMM recruit

- Why should we pick you?: Well i have improve the RMMrecruit base to make it look more glamours

- Availability: i am available fo 4-7 and 9 to 10

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft:i bought in early 2010 and being playing ever since

- Is English your first language?: Yes and no i am not sure if chinese is my first language but my english is better by far. i can't really write many chinese charaters

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Accepted! Welcome to the Royal Minecraft Militia Private fei345! Re-post this at forum.bowlofnoodles.net to continue your journey with the RMM.

Harrison

Level 1
Nov 28, 2011
Credits
Name - Hczman2011

why i wish to join - Because i believe you guys are powerful and can provide a wealthy environment for me and be a good pvp team.

What Battalion are you interested in?: 1st Infantry Battalion

Your timezone?: NYS time new york standards "same time as canada"

Do you have Teamspeak and/or a microphone?: Yes i have teamspeak and a mic... :)

Are you willing to use your microphone? : Depends if you guys dont mind a higher voice "im 14" then yes

Previous Minecraft Clan(s) Mainly legendary and Marinecore

Are you currently in another clan? No

Why should we pick you? : im great with potions as well as bows and all around pvp.. I know how to mine and where to find the ores the easiest Availability: I have school on weekdays BUT i play for a good 4-5 hours a day on weekdays 7-14 hours on weekends

Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: about 5 months after it came out so... a really long time. Is English your first language?: yes and i also speak some italian /german But english mostly.

I hope you enjoyed my application and i hope for a positive responce ---- thanks :)

nintendow1

Level 26
May 24, 2010
Credits
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am still alive, and patiently waiting for computer parts to start coming in some day in the future.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
Can't wait to see you back :D My laptop has also died so I'm stuck with an eight year old mac or the family Pentium 4 machine until my parts get delivered >.<