What's new

[RMM]Royal Minecraft Militia

smokles

Level 23
Jul 4, 2011
Credits
I'm still alive, just still off the grid in terms of minecraft. Again, doing this from my phone. I know its been WAY too long, and I've probably missed so much shit so if someone could update me? So yeah.

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
OK, I'll update it for you here, smokles. We have squads. I'm in your squad with DasB00t, me, MTW1999 and Dray22. There are 4 squads, 3 of them actually done.

Ask Brit, the new leader of the RMM, how I got to be in a squad whose sergeant's time zone is opposite to mine.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
RMM!!

We want YOU!!

Apply TODAY and get a GUARANTEED position in the RMM Recruit Faction the day aggression turns to 1.8.(only if you do a serious application)​

If you show good conduct and follow ours and the server's rules,within a WEEK you should be promoted into the RMM.​

Seeing as it will be a new map we will even accept people from other factions,​

unless you are sworn enemies like NMR. We also won't accept serial rule breakers.​

For this SPECIAL OFFER use this application form, not the one in the OP.​

- IGN: (Minecraft Name)​

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?:

- Your timezone?:

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?:

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s):

- Are you currently in another clan?:

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?))​

- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST))​

We will begin adding the people who havn't been in a faction right away, but the​

people in a faction will have to wait untill 1.8 when we have nothing.​

Note that if we catch you stealing anything as we build up our resources, or otherwise betraying the trust of the clan, you will be kicked and hunted down. Also, we don't tolerate hacking, so if you are found to be guilty, don't expect us to don't expect us to support you. You do the crime, you deal with the punishments.The RMM does not provide special treatment to those who violate any server's rules.​

ItsAaronLad

Level 1
Aug 12, 2011
Credits
- IGN: (Minecraft Name) ItsAaronLad​

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?:I played against RMM in the 1.7 agression and you are good pvpers.

I'm also looking to start fresh with a new clan.

- Your timezone?: GMT 0 I live in Ireland

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:I do not but if i have to ill get it.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?:Yes i do have a mic and yes i will use it.

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s):CoWs Me and my 2 irl friends made it

- Are you currently in another clan?: No im not

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?)) Im a fairly good pvper and i also love to build, mine and wiring restone contraptions. Also Ill help the clan in any way i can.​

- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST)) From 16:30-22:00 on weekdays. I cant really say during weekends because it could be longer or shorter than that but i am veryyyy minecraft active.​

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Acce
- IGN: (Minecraft Name) ItsAaronLad​

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?:I played against RMM in the 1.7 agression and you are good pvpers.

I'm also looking to start fresh with a new clan.

- Your timezone?: GMT 0 I live in Ireland

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:I do not but if i have to ill get it.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?:Yes i do have a mic and yes i will use it.

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s):CoWs Me and my 2 irl friends made it

- Are you currently in another clan?: No im not

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?)) Im a fairly good pvper and i also love to build, mine and wiring restone contraptions. Also Ill help the clan in any way i can.​

- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST)) From 16:30-22:00 on weekdays. I cant really say during weekends because it could be longer or shorter than that but i am veryyyy minecraft active.​

Accepted into the RMM Recruit faction. ask Cub_Nake in game.