What's new

[RMM]Royal Minecraft Militia

May 5, 2012
Credits
Name - sammy_1 (in minecraft)

Why i want to join? I enjoy military history and minecraft! I would like to play minecraft in an environment like mount and blade napoleanic wars regiments.

What battalion do i want to join? Which ever one has space available

What is my timezone? Atlantic Standard Time (AST)

Do I have teamspeak with a microphone? Both

Am i willing to use my microphone? Mostly yes

Previous minecraft clans? i started my own british redcoats clan but it failed and other then that none

Am i currently in another clan? No, i disbanded my own clan

Why should you pick me? because i am experienced in minecraft and military operations (most military experince from

mount and blade napoleonic wars) and am good at fort construction.

How long have i played minecraft? 8 months or somehting like that, a while

Is english my first language: yes, aussie je parler un tres petite francais

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
When did Faprod get to recruiting?..

This isn't the correct place to post this, and neither is the application the correct format.

The correct place is in the "Join">"RMM" subforum.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Name - sammy_1 (in minecraft)

Why i want to join? I enjoy military history and minecraft! I would like to play minecraft in an environment like mount and blade napoleanic wars regiments.

What battalion do i want to join? Which ever one has space available

What is my timezone? Atlantic Standard Time (AST)

Do I have teamspeak with a microphone? Both

Am i willing to use my microphone? Mostly yes

Previous minecraft clans? i started my own british redcoats clan but it failed and other then that none

Am i currently in another clan? No, i disbanded my own clan

Why should you pick me? because i am experienced in minecraft and military operations (most military experince from

mount and blade napoleonic wars) and am good at fort construction.

How long have i played minecraft? 8 months or somehting like that, a while

Is english my first language: yes, aussie je parler un tres petite francais

As the 2 above has said it was the wrong place but Accepted anyway, Welcome to the RMM recruit

LOVE13SWIFT

Level 0
May 18, 2012
Credits
Name-LOVE13SWIFT

Why I want to join- Well, I enjoy military themed clans. Also this clan looks very organized.

What Battalion- Do You Wish To Join- I am preferably a builder but whichever one has space available.

What is you timezone-EST

Do I have teamspeak with a microphone-No but I can use teamspeak.

Am I willing to use my mic-I dont have a mic but I can still use Ts.

Previous clans-Roman Empire.

Am I currently in another clan-No

Why should you pick me- Welp, I am great at building I love to PvP and I feel that I could help the clan in many ways.

How long have I played minecraft- Aprox 4-5 months.

Is English my first language- Yuop

Proudly Signed, LOVE13SWIFT

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Name-LOVE13SWIFT

Why I want to join- Well, I enjoy military themed clans. Also this clan looks very organized.

What Battalion- Do You Wish To Join- I am preferably a builder but whichever one has space available.

What is you timezone-EST

Do I have teamspeak with a microphone-No but I can use teamspeak.

Am I willing to use my mic-I dont have a mic but I can still use Ts.

Previous clans-Roman Empire.

Am I currently in another clan-No

Why should you pick me- Welp, I am great at building I love to PvP and I feel that I could help the clan in many ways.

How long have I played minecraft- Aprox 4-5 months.

Is English my first language- Yuop

Proudly Signed, LOVE13SWIFT

I accepted you on the forums,but if you don't post it where i told you to you will not be added

Jul 2, 2012
Credits
Name: RogueHobbes

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I was in Markham, it closed down, so I want to join you.

- What Battalion are you interested in?: I don't really care, put me wherever you need me.

Your timezone?: Eastern USA.

- Do you have Teamspeak and/or a microphone?: Yes, I don't have a mic, but I can still listen to orders.

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: No because I don't have one.

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Markham.

- Are you currently in another clan?: No.

- Why should we pick you?: I follow orders, I do as told, and I'm just a very good person over all.

- Availability: Hour or two a day.

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: Most likely since 1.3 or 1.4 beta.

- Is English your first language?: Yes
-Name: RogueHobbes​

-Timezone: Eastern​

-Do you Have TeamSpeak: Yes, but my mic is broken, so I can't talk, but I can still listen to instructions.​

-If not can you get it: N/A​

-If not why not: N/A​

-Why you are interested in joining the​
RMM​
: Well, I was in Markham, and that closed down, so I wanted to find another army place to join. You guys seem like the best out of all the ones i researched.​

-How you heard about the​
RMM​
: Saw it on Minecraft Forums.​
Both apps, the one on Minecraft Forums, and the one I saw people post here. Wasn't sure which one I needed, so I did both.​

red_spy95

Level 21
Jan 18, 2011
Credits
Name: RogueHobbes

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I was in Markham, it closed down, so I want to join you.

- What Battalion are you interested in?: I don't really care, put me wherever you need me.

Your timezone?: Eastern USA.

- Do you have Teamspeak and/or a microphone?: Yes, I don't have a mic, but I can still listen to orders.

- Are you willing to use your microphone?: No because I don't have one.

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Markham.

- Are you currently in another clan?: No.

- Why should we pick you?: I follow orders, I do as told, and I'm just a very good person over all.

- Availability: Hour or two a day.

- Rough estimate of when you started playing Minecraft: Most likely since 1.3 or 1.4 beta.

- Is English your first language?: Yes
-Name: RogueHobbes​

-Timezone: Eastern​

-Do you Have TeamSpeak: Yes, but my mic is broken, so I can't talk, but I can still listen to instructions.​

-If not can you get it: N/A​

-If not why not: N/A​

-Why you are interested in joining the​
RMM​
: Well, I was in Markham, and that closed down, so I wanted to find another army place to join. You guys seem like the best out of all the ones i researched.​

-How you heard about the​
RMM​
: Saw it on Minecraft Forums.​
Both apps, the one on Minecraft Forums, and the one I saw people post here. Wasn't sure which one I needed, so I did both.​

Accepted on MCF