What's new

Why Siege is a good Idea.

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
I will not. I have much as a right to talk about my opinion as you do.

Krundes, Eric, Sea, Laithes, myself, Lantern4life0713 and Jeffrocks all want a siege trial.

Please tell me the names of those who oppose it, other then yourself.

when the fuck did I say wanted it?

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
See, I am not just beating the e-shit out of you, but it isn't 11 - 7 but I don't know if it is my place to say why sadly.

I will put it like this.

When I had my server, if someone didn't like a rule, the second they say "why cant i grief" "why cant i build shit mines" "your server sucks" things like that would get a ban or people teleporting to them and killing them.

Why? because it was my server, I was the owner, my server, my rules, my word goes above all others.

Also even if you had more people for it, so what? it is one thing to say yeah..I am for it.

But when peopel that area against it, they say reasons why, I made 7-8 alone, Echo made some and other people have.

As I said before, shouting doesn't make your point more valid.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
Jesus.

This is only text, so clearly no one can shout here, but as I said before shouting your point doens't make it valid, even though you said you understand this, I will explain again.

Pointing out over and over your same point doens't make it more valid.

Using caps doesn't make your point more valid.

You as well as other people saying you are for this point doesn't make it valid.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
"Why don't we practice our ability to vote like civilized people?"

Because our admins are not stupid? they made a decision because of the reasons of why siege was a bad idea and because majority didn't want it?

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
"Why don't we practice our ability to vote like civilized people?"

Because our admins are not stupid? they made a decision because of the reasons of why siege was a bad idea and because majority didn't want it?

If the majority didn't want it lets see if the same outcome happens on this poll.

You have no reason to worry if what you're saying is true. Right?

jeffrocks26

Level 27
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
Vale, I agree with you. But I agree with Tanja more. You want to know why? Because we want to test run siege to see if anyone one would like it. Now next you will say, well most people won't like it because they liked your thread on the forums. Most people have not tried siege or have experience with it. We could do siege with our own little twist to it. So I think it should be a week of siege.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
"fun to own your enemys" Well, get skill, own them, quit bitchin' then you can enjoy the game, also there is a new thread for this with votes and what not, I think No siege is winning by like 10

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Well, I slept over the night, and came back to 4 pages of stupid flame and Vale's huge signature.

The reasons on why you don't want siege, are to keep players from rage quitting and crying. But the players that do that, aren't ones we want on Aggression.

The reasons why I want siege, is to keep many good players at bay, and having a fun time. Its absurd that you don't agree with that.

And it shows extreme immaturity that you go by "the likes of your thread". Who cares if Jeffrocks and EricExtreme don't want siege? Laithes and I and Tanja have been here for ages, trusted by admins, and maturely put out the idea that this would make the server very boring. The fact that your opinion would even be trusted is ridiculous. You are placing huge unneeded pictures on a serious matter, not making good points, bullying Tanja on her sexuality, why the fuck does anyone agree with you? You barely even play on the server, and when you do, you have shit to do but build!

Please admins, put siege back in. I will be devastated if 1.8 comes out and I find myself hoping around the new fountain. Servers don't fall when they have siege. Most servers with siege have a population of 5 total. Our server always has 10 people on, always a faction that'll recruit a PROVED, good fighter. Even if a few people rage quit, we get 4 new people a day. Don't listen to Vale, its not worth it.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
Velo....Velo...Velo...

Did you just complain to me about putting up pictures on a thread? srs?

Why do people agree with me? because I am right...? oh no couldn't be something logical like that....

As for likes and such, you say I am immature for stuff like saying "No siege has more links" yet, you are being childish by pointing out half the story, I also say, anti siege players give more reasons other than "I like siege" like pro siege players do.

People don't want siege proven by comments/reasons and votes, end of.

Also so what if you, Laithes and Tanja want Siege? so what if because some other players have not been playing as long as you? I am sorry but I missed that you had to be playing on the server for a certain amount of time to have your opinion matter, Sorry Hitler.

Also you are proving my sarcastic pictures right:/