What's new

Why Siege is a good Idea.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
Tanja, just to point out, your first comment was as retarded and stupid as your latest, using a biggest case size doesn't make it anymore valid.

As in, shouting "Say yes to siege" doesn't actually make what you want or say either truth or factual.

Thought I should be the one to break this to you:)

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Tanja, just to point out, your first comment was as retarded and stupid as your latest, using a biggest case size doesn't make it anymore valid.

As in, shouting "Say yes to siege" doesn't actually make what you want or say either truth or factual.

Thought I should be the one to break this to you:)

So doing this doesn't make me right?

DAMNIT.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
No, no it isn't.

--- merged: Aug 27, 2011 at 4:32 PM ---

Echo, I almost take that as a challenge..

New thread or new topic to your thread inspired by Tanja, how big can you signature be?

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I think we should have a trial of siege a few weeks after the new server opens.

I honestly think that is the best way to go about it.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Well the decision is made, you silly little girl.

The grown ups are talking, stay out of this.

I will not. I have much as a right to talk about my opinion as you do.

Krundes, Eric, Sea, Laithes, myself, Lantern4life0713 and Jeffrocks all want a siege trial.

Please tell me the names of those who oppose it, other then yourself.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
Look at the likes on my thread, more than 6 people. therefore more don't want siege, I have pointed this out so many times, why do you not get it yet.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Cub_Nake liked your thread as well as this one.

Just because someone likes it doesn't mean they necessarily agree to the entire thing...

But if we are going by likes.... this thread has 3. Your thread has 8 (not counting Cub since he liked both and he can't have two votes right? That would be nonsense.)

I added an extra like to your thread for your own vote since you obviously are against it.

I'm talking to Ariachred on skype and he agreed he wants a trial of siege as well. Now lets add myself, Krundes, Lantern, Pyro, Sea, Pandaatmadoor, Fl1r and Eric.

Well look at that.

11 to 7.

Siege it is.

womp.