What's new

The Official MLP Fan Club

1GreyGhost

Level 22
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 10, 2010
Credits
People please, this thread was not created to insult and or hurt other people on their opinions. This thread is to commemorate and appreciate MLP, nothing more (so far) and nothing less. I would ask of you to take your insults else where because they are not wanted here. I don't care about typos or other people being hypocrites, all I want to do is watch and learn from My Little Pony.

Kuro

Level 22
Feb 18, 2011
Credits
Hey grayghost i guess im part of your club, since ive watches more episodes than your vp. and oui she needs to do your gasp thingy then the dead forever LOL XD

Gielnor

Level 39
Jul 4, 2010
Credits
God f*cking damn it.

cdCCB.jpg

Kuro

Level 22
Feb 18, 2011
Credits
I don't see how us hating it has anything to do with it's lack of any believable physics..

Unless, when me Woody and Noodle simultaneously hate something it's laws of physics cease to exist.

did you have any dreams as a child or were you born cold hearted? b/c trying to bash on one kids show to this extent is a sign saying you need a life. or do you not have one and you like to suck the fun out of peoples imagination to compensate what you lack?

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I dunno why you so mad Kuro, I saw the video, laughed a shitload because it was a smart and well presented argument, then liked the post. Where in that does it say I am cold-hearted! I simply enjoy some humor.

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
did you have any dreams as a child or were you born cold hearted? b/c trying to bash on one kids show to this extent is a sign saying you need a life. or do you not have one and you like to suck the fun out of peoples imagination to compensate what you lack?

Well as a child I took up a career in pony physics at the age of 3, and graduated at the age of 5. After disproving the physics behind standing on a floating cloud of water, I was shunned by the pony population, and by my beloved "insert name starting with heart ending with something cute here" the one pony I actually loved. After this I began drinking heavily, imagining what life would have been like if I hadn't gone into pony physics and ended up ruining 90% of the shows plot.

I came to the conclusion that I had to reverse this, and promptly gathered the top pony cientists (everyone knows it's spelled with a c) and built a time machine made out of rainbows and everything nice (Because after some long research we figured out that chemical X is actually concentrated nitric acid mixed with hydrofluoric acid, tests showed that 100% of ponies who were exposed to more than 100 mL of chemical X died almost instantly.) however we quickly found a substitute for Chemical X (Gypsy tears) and after some trial and error managed to get the time machine functioning properly.

Our initial trials with ponies did not go well, SourApple (our first test subject) ended up without any limbs, as they were transported into the 5th dimension. RainbowDash ended up going back in time in a place with no ground and ended up falling, however with the lack of physics defying ponies and black matter butterflies around to save her, she fell to the ground feet first. When we reversed the time machine we found that she was still alive and the bones from her feet were protruding from her back, we attempted to kill her to put her out of her misery by giving an autistic kid a gun, however he ended up shooting her seven times in the back, it took her an hour and a half to bleed out (as you know ponies do not black out.), which we spent playing poker (I managed to win 20 bucks wewt!).

After at least 52 casualties we had finally perfected the time machine and we're ready to return to the moment I enrolled in IPP (The Institute of Pony Physics). I entered the time machine and returned to that moment, where I convinced myself I was actually me. After spending some time with my 3 year old self, I decided to go back to my own time, however I remembered that I did not figure any way to reverse the time machine after an extended stay and thus was stuck in the past.

Fearing that I would never return to see the new glorious future (since I had not gone into pony physics I would no meet the cientists who helped me build the time machine.) I desperately plead to myself to enroll in IPP but not disprove the physics of standing on a floating cloud of water, after I argued with myself about how it was possible I ended up proving it was impossible, and thus reversing everything I had done, the world was now the same as when I disproved it in the first place.

I finally came to the conclusion that it was futile to attempt to stop the inevitable, and so accepted my roll as "Pony Hitler, destroyer of dreams". I amassed a fortune by winning every single lottery for a few years and created my own country which I named The UNAP (The United Nations Against Ponies) and I urged every pony hating country to join me in my Jihad against the ponies who had reviled me my entire life.

And that is the story of my life so far.

TL;DR : My Imagination is awesome and you should read the fucking story.

Kuro

Level 22
Feb 18, 2011
Credits
I dunno why you so mad Kuro, I saw the video, laughed a shitload because it was a smart and well presented argument, then liked the post. Where in that does it say I am cold-hearted! I simply enjoy some humor.

i was in a pissy mood last night, reason for my angry reply :D but the video was funny (b/c the show is awesome just as the guy said it was) still defying physics is just what us ponies do so everyone can go suck it for all i care. i dont see how liking this show is gay either :/

Kuro

Level 22
Feb 18, 2011
Credits
Well as a child I took up a career in pony physics at the age of 3, and graduated at the age of 5. After disproving the physics behind standing on a floating cloud of water, I was shunned by the pony population, and by my beloved "insert name starting with heart ending with something cute here" the one pony I actually loved. After this I began drinking heavily, imagining what life would have been like if I hadn't gone into pony physics and ended up ruining 90% of the shows plot.

thats all i read sorry your life sucks! :D guess thats why you just need to wing it and have some fun or try fosters home for imaginary friends next door. im sure they can help you :p

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
thats all i read sorry your life sucks! :D guess thats why you just need to wing it and have some fun or try fosters home for imaginary friends next door. im sure they can help you :p

Ah yes.... fosters home for imaginary friends, where kids can just plainly imagine something and it will spring into life, with complete disregard for nervous systems, circulatory systems and respiratory systems.

Kuro

Level 22
Feb 18, 2011
Credits
Ah yes.... fosters home for imaginary friends, where kids can just plainly imagine something and it will spring into life, with complete disregard for nervous systems, circulatory systems and respiratory systems.

quiet extraordinary no? proves that magic does exist! :eek: