What's new

The Official MLP Fan Club

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
cIaP4.jpg

Thank you for understanding, I'm not doing this because I wish to enrage you, but because we must follow the rules, no matter how stupid they may seem. This set of spoiler tags around a clear spoiler is the only thing keeping this entire thread from turning into complete pony-loving anarchy.

I hope in the future you remember to place spoiler tags around your spoilers (so you may spoiler, while spoiling) as I will not always be there to fix your spoilers before the consequences are never the same.

1GreyGhost

Level 22
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 10, 2010
Credits
See people, this is the correct way to argue in this thread. For one thing their argument pertains to the thread and thus is acceptable. Plus they also had their argument using ponies as a backdrop for getting their point across. I applaud both Gielnor and Aggravate for truly committing to this thread.

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
Here grayghost this image should explain how to make crystals in greater detail

rCyWE.jpg

(I feel weird having an entire folder with over 600 images dedicated to very literally killing unaware children over the internet...)

Gielnor

Level 39
Jul 4, 2010
Credits
You could just do what the pioneers did and stick string into sugar water and make rock candy. You can even eat them. Then again, you can eat these crystals too, if you want , so I guess that's a moot point.

Of course, I never said eating them was safe. Just that you could do it. Other things you can eat: rocks, glass, batteries, rusted wire, dry ice, shrimp scampi, rat poison, solidified sulfer, and snake venom glands.

And Grayghost, your post did not include a pony. I am disappoint. All posts in this thread must include pony.

That being said:

Pony.

LFhC7.jpg

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
You could just do what the pioneers did and stick string into sugar water and make rock candy. You can even eat them. Then again, you can eat these crystals too, if you want , so I guess that's a moot point.

Of course, I never said eating them was safe. Just that you could do it. Other things you can eat: rocks, glass, batteries, rusted wire, dry ice, shrimp scampi, rat poison, solidified sulfer, and snake venom glands.

And Grayghost, your post did not include a pony. I am disappoint. All posts in this thread must include pony.

That being said:

Pony.

LFhC7.jpg

Mmmmm cupcakes....

1GreyGhost

Level 22
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 10, 2010
Credits
Tsk tsk I would at least have hoped you would be above changing someone's post. But its k. If you would like to talk about spider man then you can make a spider man thread to do so. But in this thread there is already a discussion, one of which is about ponies.

Pony_Spider_Man_Meme-s500x368-196131-580.jpg

However we do accept spider ponies, just not spider man.

1GreyGhost

Level 22
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 10, 2010
Credits
Tsk tsk I would at least have hope you aggravate would be above changing someone's post. But its k. If you would like to talk about spider man then you can make a spider man thread to do so. But in this thread there is already a discussion, one of which is about ponies.

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
Tsk tsk I would at least have hoped you aggravate would be above changing someone's post. But its k. If you would like to talk about spider man then you can make a spider man thread to do so. But in this thread there is already a discussion, one of which is about ponies.

Are you implying that I, a BoN Staff member would edit your posts to win an argument... That's absurd!

1GreyGhost

Level 22
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 10, 2010
Credits
1. I never specified the person (I never put down a name :3), you just admitted your guilt.

2. That picture relates to ponies, so it can stay.

3. My original picture related to spider man, so I see no reason of getting rid of it.

4. That spell card you put down was banned, please refer to the rules of card games on motorcycles for more information.

5. http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/... posting in a spiderman thread.jpg?1301809318

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
1. I never specified the person (I never put down a name :3), you just admitted your guilt. Are you sure? check what you posted.

2. That picture relates to ponies, so it can stay. You have no say in this.

3. My original picture related to spider man, so I see no reason of getting rid of it. It did not contain spiderman

4. That spell card you put down was banned, please refer to the rules of card games on motorcycles for more information. BS

5. http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/... posting in a spiderman thread.jpg?1301809318

1GreyGhost

Level 22
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 10, 2010
Credits
I am unaware with what you are referring to. There is no name mentioned. Also, if you do not like the picture then why haven't you edited it? The original contained spider man, look in the corner. On a final note, I would wish this argument to stop. The people of Equestria do not fight and neither should we. Once again I recommend that you create your very own spider man thread where we may discuss things pertaining to spider man. On that note I leave you with this http://files.sharenator.com/naughty_memes_you_tell_em_spider_man_Meme_base_9-s472x347-151878-580.jpg

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
I am unaware with what you are referring to. There is no name mentioned. Also, if you do not like the picture then why haven't you edited it? The orignal contained spider man, look in the corner. On a final note, I would wish this argument to stop. The people of Equestria do not fight and neither should we. Once again I recommend that you create your very own spider man thread where we may discuss things pertaining to spider man. On that note I leave you with this http://files.sharenator.com/naughty_memes_you_tell_em_spider_man_Meme_base_9-s472x347-151878-580.jpg.

Editing your posts is useless, especially since the double post I deleted has an exact copy of your original post (admins and moderators may view this if they wish) I do not need to make another spider man thread, as one has already been created thanks to my spell card, had you countered with a trap card we would currently be discussing ponies or whatever the subject of your trap card is, however you ended your turn when you posted after my card was placed and so you have lost your chance.

I thank you for following the rules of the internet and posting on topic material after the card was placed.

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
The WWSTA has just agreed to return this thread to the MLPFC for honoring their deal in the IPT (Internet Peace Treaty), as per subsection 9999 of section 9001 in article 42.

-If one party of the disputing war takes a break to watch a movie, both parties must take a break from the thread, the last poster will claim dominance in said thread until the movie is over and the dispute may continue.

We of the World Wide Spider-Man Thread Association hearby revoke our spiderman rights in this thread as of 4600 hours GM (Global Madeuptime) 28/08/11 and return it to the previous owners the My Little Pony Fan Club.

I will now be going to sleep and I bid you all goodnight, with ponies.

1298787074140.png