What's new

The Official MLP Fan Club

1GreyGhost

Level 22
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 10, 2010
Credits
So today I found and watched what I believe to be the greatest show ever conceived by modern man and I would like to share that with you today. The show of which I speak of is My Little Pony, the tale of Twilight and her friends as they have epic adventures and learn the true meaning of friendship. I have watched all of the episodes of this show and would like to start a fan club in honor of it. If you would like to join The Official MLP Fan Club then reply to this showing your dedication this cinematic masterpiece. While many will apply, only few will enter so make sure your post stands out and shows the true meaning of friendship.

If you have not watched the show, here is a link to part one of the first episode:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeJ6-gN0eB4&feature=related

And remember friendship is magic

small

Edit: So far the members list is:

-oui230: The Vice-President

-Iguana

-Cub_Nake

-Kuro

-Charles

-M1_Mercenary

oui230

Level 22
Jan 20, 2011
Credits
My Little Pony, My Little Pony

Ahh ahh ahh ahh

(My Little Pony)

I used to wonder what friendship could be

(My Little pony)

Until you all shared its magic with me

Big adventure

Tons of fun

A beautiful heart

Faithful and strong

Sharing kindness

It’s an easy feat

And magic makes it all complete

Yeah, My Little Pony

Do you know, you're all my very best friends

I do say. Fluttershy is pretty funny.

1GreyGhost

Level 22
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 10, 2010
Credits
I don't see why it would be grounds for a perma ban. It is simply a show and line of toys that has won the hearts of millions of people in this world of ours. There is no offensive material in it and in fact promotes the opposite. MLP is helping better the BoN community with its morals and values.

oui230

Level 22
Jan 20, 2011
Credits
It's actually a pretty funny show. There are unicorns, Pegasuses, normal ponies, and it even has half tarded hick ponies.

My favorite is twilight sparkle. All she wants to do is read and learn while in the library, but all those other ponies keep harassing her to be their friend.

1GreyGhost

Level 22
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 10, 2010
Credits
oui you are my new favorite person ever (and likn the avatar). But to answer your question Jos, MLP is neither homosexual or girly. It may be targeted to girls from the ages of 8-10, but their fan base is between the ages of 18-25. The real question is have you even watched the show, because if not then you have no right to criticize and you need to click the link I posted and get your mind blown.

1GreyGhost

Level 22
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 10, 2010
Credits
Woody thats not funny, some males have serious issues of being a girl stuck in a man's body and needing surgery to correct their insecure feelings about themselves. It is not funny to joke about and it affects thousands of people everyday.

oui230

Level 22
Jan 20, 2011
Credits
Q: Okay... what's going on?

A: It's a TV show called "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic".

Q: ... What.

A: It's a really good TV Show. Let me tell you-

Q: HAHAHA-no. How can you even say that seriously, I mean REALLY?

A: The show as headed by the same person who made the Powerpuff Girls and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. I don't think I have to tell you that those shows were good-

Q: Screw it, I hated those shows. And this show-how can you even defend it? I mean to like this show you must be as pussy as hell. Like you'd need to be all the embodiments of gay combined.

A: It's funny how this place accepts furries and nekos but you draw the line at ponies.

Q: Dude I draw the line at furries and nekos too! I'VE DRAWN THE LINE SO MANY TIMES I HAVE PAPERS FULL OF LINES-I HAVE LINE GRAPHS ALL OVER MY SHIT GAY BRO!!!

A: Well if you could throw you pussy fears of doing things your brofriends hate, you might see that this show is actually good.

Q: Oh please how could this show be any good?! And don't throw any names around I don't care for that shit.

A: There are really a lot of reasons why this show is so good. It's animation style has more depth than that of most modern cartoons. The episodes are longer than most cartoons, ditching plot setup and having more character development. The show focuses on fleshing out the characters. The animation is top-notch flash, and has little details that you might not catch on your first view. And it doesn't constantly hammer morals in.

Q: I still think it's crap.

A: Ok, then why don't you try to prove me wrong?

Q: Ok IT IS ON-Also this is not how Q&A works.

A: ... Shut up. Anyways, go watch the show and find some actual problems with it. I started off being like "I'm going to watch this and make fun of it", but in the end I couldn't do it.

Q: Cool story gay bro-Where can I find these episodes?

A: You can go to Hub, but there's a few good Youtube channels that have the episodes. (More Youtube)

oui230

Level 22
Jan 20, 2011
Credits
Q: I finished watching it. It was crap .

A: I think you liked it.

Q: Why would you even say that?

A: Your text is rainbow.

Q: ... fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Iguana

Level 18
Jul 17, 2010
Credits
hi guys, i recently converted to iguanaism

the only belief i have, is that you guys are fucking retarded

amidoingitright

1GreyGhost

Level 22
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 10, 2010
Credits
I would just like to say welcome to our newest members: Cub_Nake, Iguana, Kuro, and Charles. Also, oui you are now Vice President of the Official MLP Fan Club due to your dedication and magical powers.

oui230

Level 22
Jan 20, 2011
Credits
Sorry i don't have a speech set up.

I want to thank Mr. Grayghost for leading me to the awesomeness that is MLP. I would also like to thank the creator of MLP for sharing his wonders with us. My first course of action as the VP of the MLP society is to watch more episodes and learn as much as I can within the short amount of time I have left before I must vacate my post and head off to learn how to defend my fellow Bronies from the hadji threat.