What's new

So what do you want to see?

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
I say we download Multiverse. And have a world like, ours, an RP one, and a freebuild one. If our world is 15k x 15k, we could easily maintain 3 5k x 5k worlds. And everyone could be pleased!

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
I am back to playing now, but after knowing all the changes that will come with the server, it looks like me and Vaderikins couldn't have a nice little farm so we were talking about sadly moving server(No other reason than we couldn't cope with the siege) to find one like Aggression server but before the up coming changes.

But if you plan to make another server then my vote is on something like role play, love it plus it is perfect for a nice little farm role play, done loads of role play, my own server was role play and was very very very basic but had 30 people on at times, so hoping Bowl of Noodles next expansion of it's empire to be a role play server^_^

brownsamuel

Level 15
Aug 21, 2011
Credits
I personally love the server as is but if your looking to improve I like the Economy Based Freebuild idea ,but just don't over do it I personally do not want it to be completely economy based I just would like to see the money that we make used in other ways besides buying weapons, armor, and food. For example one way to improve on the economy idea would be allowing us to sell stuff. That would help noobs out so much especially when they start out with $30.00. I mean that gets noobs what? 2 cooked porchop? But yea possibly some rearranging on some current prices the ability to sell and buy new things would be a great improvement to the server so my vote is for Economy Based Freebuild.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
It is not improving the server, it is a completely different server.

30 coins is fine, that gets you a sword, which is all you need as then you can go mob hunting.

Selling stuff to a shop as in selling 64 cobble for 5 coins is not a good idea as it will make everyone have to much money and get money easily, this doesn't work on a PVP server.

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
It is not improving the server, it is a completely different server.

30 coins is fine, that gets you a sword, which is all you need as then you can go mob hunting.

Selling stuff to a shop as in selling 64 cobble for 5 coins is not a good idea as it will make everyone have to much money and get money easily, this doesn't work on a PVP server.

Who said we would be able to sell to a shop?

Who ever said 30 coins would get you a sword?

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
30 coins = iron/stone sword.

This is the price for a sword at the moment on the server, although Brown is on about a new server, IF there happened to be a server that had a weapon shop I would imagine 30 coins would be the price any way.

ariachred

Level 21
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
RP would be cool story if there were some total ass-rape events from some evil alliance or something, otherwise it's just Vanilla with jobs.

You could actually do a world system that I was going to make run on other servers; Something like the staff of a server and higher players sort of like the mediators become main characters to help run a sort of play, almost like what the yogscast did with israphel and etc. Scheduled events would occur in epic battles similiar to siege events sort of like the battles in the video game Rift.

Or not. : P

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
Well, I am pro RP server completely, plus would happily waste my life away helping with it and building for it, ran a successful RP server before and loved every minute of it, as for what ariachred said, I have been on a amazing server, makes about 300 a month and is the most popular RP server I believe.

I always have liked the idea of events like Ariach said, but have to be done right, like spawning 1000 eggs and throwing them at players, that doesn't really count as a event, but things like this server have done such as, they have this castle in this kingdom they have on their server map, the event was a comet hitting the castle and mobs attacking or something, anywho, the main thing is that, not only did they do a epic thing with the mobs attacking and calling on the players to fight along side the king(who was a admin), they also were changing the map with the server begin offline shortly or did it then uploaded this new one, the new map was the castle damaged, a comet actually stuck in the ground and fires and such, looked pretty cool and shows the sort of effort you need to put in something to pull such a event off.

They get about 40-50 new players each month, which you will think, that isn't much, but when you consider, to play on this server you pay atleast 10£, then you understand how popular it is, as for how much they make a month, last month they made 920$.

The creators were Australian, Australians must just be good with Minecraft servers by default:p

My point...expand the Noodle empire!

(RP server site = http://www.mellenxia.com/ _