What's new

So what do you want to see?

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
Lol, not advertising, there is no way we can look at the server if I don't show it? I am trying to show it to this server well directing more at Noodle to hopefully get him to make a role play server.

Tanja, remember I said I dislike people like you?

You want to try and get me banned by making out that I am advertising?

It is pathetic.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Lol, not advertising, there is no way we can look at the server if I don't show it? I am trying to show it to this server well directing more at Noodle to hopefully get him to make a role play server.

Tanja, remember I said I dislike people like you?

You want to try and get me banned by making out that I am advertising?

It is pathetic.

Officerthegeek actually pointed that out first.... not me.

Nice try though.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
Ok ok, I made a error for thinking people could think for their selves.

This thread is about what we would like, one option a role play server, I am for this, being for it, means I want it, I would like to see it happen.

So we understand so far, I am wanting a role play server made by Noodle (Noodle is the owner so you all know, by owner I mean he made the server)

Right so now we understand that, next when I said about showing the RP server, I meant to Noodle.

I am not going to send all I put in the comment to Noodle as I wanted everyone to see my idea about RP to see if it is supported.

--- merged: Aug 27, 2011 at 7:21 PM ---

Tanja? I don't get your point, you are the one saying "why are you advertising" so don't "nice try" me you little kid.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
Well, BoN RP would be great as PvP is unique on BoN.

--- merged: Aug 27, 2011 at 7:24 PM ---

I believe I need explain all comments now.

By my last comment, I meant, PvP is unique so shortly a RP on BoN would just be perfect and unique

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
Lol, so that explains womp to me..I thought it was a internet thing like rofl or something...

Btw that is actually a funny comment Ariach, well now that I understand it:p a like to you sir!