What's new

So what do you want to see?

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
As some of you know Bowl Of Noodles is always looking for new things to get into. As an active minecraft server I come here asking for your opinion. A RP server with jobs and the like, a vanilla server with only the antihacking rules enforced or a freebuild server where you can spawn your own materials and build whatever you want?

• Role Play
    • All that RP stuff, jobs and towns etc
  • Anarchy
    • The only rules enforced would be rules such as the anti hack rules. The chat rules would also be in effect.
  • Freebuild
    • PvP disabled and players can give themselves items. The use of lava/water/tnt/pistons would be restricted to trusted players, think creative.
  • Economy Based Freebuild
    • Items are acquired by the shops for both buying and selling. There will most likely be a banking system with interest as well as Towny for taxing any members you may have etc.
  • Completely vanilla
    • Only rules are chat related, hacking not prohibited.

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Added 'Economy based free build' which is practically a free build server but you have to buy your blocks from shops with the option to sell blocks you don't want also. Ranking system much like Aggressions with promotions depending on how good your building is etc.

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
What's wrong with the PvP server (Aggression PvP)? Anyways, economy freebuild seems good. Could you expand on the Role Play? I've never played on that type of server so I don't know what it's about. :S

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
What's wrong with the PvP server (Aggression PvP)? Anyways, economy freebuild seems good. Could you expand on the Role Play? I've never played on that type of server so I don't know what it's about. :S

Nothing, Aggression stays but we're opening a second shortly to attack a larger section of the market or player base if you prefer.

Role-play is putting yourself in a fictional characters shoes, you create the character give him / her a personality and play as if you were him / her. This usually involves a lot of movement enchancement as well, what I mean by this is typing '*Snowybliz: Turns to look at Dannie in a unusual manner*'. This usually attracts the more mature market if i'm totally honest.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
since I love TNT and would like others to experience Cannons, I suggest Cannon WAAAARS.

Basically what it is now, but with TNT cannons? :3

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
I'd really like to see a creative map put up for 6 months and then have it copied to aggression :D nice things/things to loot/pvp.

I've more written this to help myself decide:

• Complete vanilla would be a shitstorm... I don't think I need to explain that any further.
  • Rp would be nice; however I don't know how much of a community it would garner. We already have Fusion anyway.
  • Anarchy would be every other pvp server out there, if the map was maintained by mods it could be nice though. I really like the idea of building in a volatile environment.
  • Economy based free build would be great because I just love that sort of shit.
  • There is already a plethora of creative servers I can't be bothered going on out there. Maybe when 1.8 comes out?

Hnnnnnng I still can't decide between anarchy and economy based free build. Wait we already have a pvp server.

Economy based free-build it is!

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
RP would be cool story if there were some total ass-rape events from some evil alliance or something, otherwise it's just Vanilla with jobs.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
Anarchy! As long as it has tnt and fire on (since those are non-essential rules to have them off), that is my vote. The only other idea I would of voted for is RP, as long as it is run under the conditions that laithes stated above. Other servers get old quickly. :/

jeffrocks26

Level 27
Aug 1, 2011
Credits
Ok one question, Will we still keep our amazing pvp server? AggressionPvP is the best server by far. If it PvP and factions disappeared, what fun would that be? So just wondering if we would keep Pvp and Factions. Also I would agree with Dannie's way of Economy freebuild.

:cool:

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Yeah as Noodle said this will be a server that runs alongside Aggression not replacing it in anyway. It's a good way to provide two totally different servers that are open to all of you. I don't know about you but depending on the mood i'm in sometimes reflects on the game I want to play, hopefully having two Minecraft servers operating will give you an option on how you want to play it.

- Dannie

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
I would say both an Anarchy and a bit of RP so the map doesn't look like a fucking vanilla server.

It would be nice if it would cost coins or currency so we don't have about 20 pages or so of Factions which half of them are dead.

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
I would say both an Anarchy and a bit of RP so the map doesn't look like a fucking vanilla server.

It would be nice if it would cost coins or currency so we don't have about 20 pages or so of Factions which half of them are dead.

This is planned for Aggression.