What's new

RMM Recruitment

Lambert33

Level 0
Jan 27, 2012
Credits
IGN: Lambert33​

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I wish to join RMM because you're the best faction on the server by far and I like the way you all work as a team and help each other and PVP but also have a laugh while doing it. I think joining RMM will make my minecraft experience increase and make me become a better player.

- Your timezone?: My timezone is GMT

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes i do

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yes I have a mic and it's good quality and it doesn't make noises in the background etc

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): I made my own a while ago but i gave up on it because being on by myself was boring and then inviting people who were just robbing me just got annoying. Also having 40 people waiting for you as soon as you step out of spawn without allies isn't a nice experience

- Are you currently in another clan?: Nope

- Why should we pick you? I believe you should pick me because I will do almost anything for you if you ask me to. I will do mining , farming PVPing and anything else you want me to do.. I can also be helpful in getting you stuff or helping you build buildings. I can also bring chats for people on in the morning or who are lonely and give them someone to talk to.​

- Availability I can play whenever I'm needed to from the mornings before most of you are up or I can play in the afternoon or at night.​

Thank you for reading my app.

westerhack

Level 12
Jan 22, 2012
Credits
Thumbs up, like the app, even tho I'm not in the fac. I might make my own clan if I'm not accepted into scourge in like a week (cause I wan to join them, and just being someone without a fac is boring. U could join me :)

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
IGN: Lambert33​

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: I wish to join RMM because you're the best faction on the server by far and I like the way you all work as a team and help each other and PVP but also have a laugh while doing it. I think joining RMM will make my minecraft experience increase and make me become a better player.

- Your timezone?: My timezone is GMT

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes i do

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: Yes I have a mic and it's good quality and it doesn't make noises in the background etc

- Previous Minecraft Clan(s): I made my own a while ago but i gave up on it because being on by myself was boring and then inviting people who were just robbing me just got annoying. Also having 40 people waiting for you as soon as you step out of spawn without allies isn't a nice experience

- Are you currently in another clan?: Nope

- Why should we pick you? I believe you should pick me because I will do almost anything for you if you ask me to. I will do mining , farming PVPing and anything else you want me to do.. I can also be helpful in getting you stuff or helping you build buildings. I can also bring chats for people on in the morning or who are lonely and give them someone to talk to.​

- Availability I can play whenever I'm needed to from the mornings before most of you are up or I can play in the afternoon or at night.​

Thank you for reading my app.

Accepted into the RMM Recruit faction.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
I'm having difficulties connecting to the aggression server at this point in time. I apologise for the delays and hope everyone hangs in there.

Squesus

Level 0
Jan 1, 2012
Credits
- IGN: Squesus

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Im tired of being in clans with pussies who wont pvp in a pvp server. I want to fight and i think i can help rmm and they can help me

- Your timezone?:EST

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:No

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?:Yes

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s):Outcasts(pussies)

- Are you currently in another clan?:No

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?)) I am an extremely talented builder, im willing to do the boring stuff like mine, i am talented at pvp,

- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST)) Every weekend and tuesday evenings

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
- IGN: Squesus

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: Im tired of being in clans with pussies who wont pvp in a pvp server. I want to fight and i think i can help rmm and they can help me

- Your timezone?:EST

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:No

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?:Yes

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s):Outcasts(pussies)

- Are you currently in another clan?:No

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?)) I am an extremely talented builder, im willing to do the boring stuff like mine, i am talented at pvp,

- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST)) Every weekend and tuesday evenings

Welcome to the Royal Minecraft Milita, Recruit Squesus! Type /f join RMMRecruit to begin your journey with the RMM! Join us on teamspeak at coms.bowlofnoodles.net

greenmist200

Level 3
Aug 26, 2011
Credits
- IGN: (Minecraft Name)greenmist200

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: (Please try to come up with a specific reason, not just "RMM seems to be good.")I need a good place to be trusted and to show off my skills

- Your timezone?:Esterm

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: no

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: i do have a mic and i don't use it but if i need it i will

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Resurgence, skyward,

- Are you currently in another clan?: no

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?)) i will fight till my fingers bleed on the keyboard for this clan i want to php and be top dog on this server :D

- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST)) everyday

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
- IGN: (Minecraft Name)greenmist200

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: (Please try to come up with a specific reason, not just "RMM seems to be good.")I need a good place to be trusted and to show off my skills

- Your timezone?:Esterm

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: no

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: i do have a mic and i don't use it but if i need it i will

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Resurgence, skyward,

- Are you currently in another clan?: no

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?)) i will fight till my fingers bleed on the keyboard for this clan i want to php and be top dog on this server :D

- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST)) everyday

RMMdeniedSTAMP

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Why was I denied?

Because you're

AC-130H_Spectre_jettisons_flares.jpg

greenmist200

Level 3
Aug 26, 2011
Credits
- IGN: (Minecraft Name) Greenmist200

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: (Please try to come up with a specific reason, not just "RMM seems to be good.")I need a clan like RMM that is good at PVP,mining and building and RMM provides all of that.

- Your timezone?:Eastern Weastern :D

- Do you have TeamSpeak?:Yes i just need to download it on my computer.

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?:Yes i have a mic and I'm willing to use it.

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s):MCFortress,resurgence.

- Are you currently in another clan?:Yes, but they are hardly ever on and they are not helping there clan at all.

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?))I will fight for you and get ur power hight i will clean chest ( make them neat and nice) I will mind and try to find all the loot as possible.

- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST))Im on every week from 7:00 till 8:00 AM then 4:00 till 9:00 PM exempt on wednesdays i come late like around 5:00 and on weekends ill be on almost all day depends on what imma be doing.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
- IGN: (Minecraft Name) Greenmist200- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: (Please try to come up with a specific reason, not just "RMM seems to be good.")I need a clan like RMM that is good at PVP,mining and building and RMM provides all of that.- Your timezone?:Eastern Weastern :D- Do you have TeamSpeak?:Yes i just need to download it on my computer.-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?:Yes i have a mic and I'm willing to use it.-Previous Minecraft Clan(s):MCFortress,resurgence.- Are you currently in another clan?:Yes, but they are hardly ever on and they are not helping there clan at all.- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?))I will fight for you and get ur power hight i will clean chest ( make them neat and nice) I will mind and try to find all the loot as possible.- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST))Im on every week from 7:00 till 8:00 AM then 4:00 till 9:00 PM exempt on wednesdays i come late like around 5:00 and on weekends ill be on almost all day depends on what imma be doing.
As i said before RMMdeniedSTAMP because you were
AC-130H_Spectre_jettisons_flares.jpg

Ikroth

Level 16
Sep 17, 2010
Credits
Application Tips

Do:

• Put detail into your application. We see too many applications that look like this:
"rrm R gr8, i want 2 join u guise. AM bery gud @ mineing"
Don't be that kind of person.

• Spell check your post. We shouldn't have to say this.
  • Use proper grammar. If this needs to be explained you probably won't be accepted.
  • Common sense. Common sense. COMMON SENSE.
  • Download Teamspeak 3. This is where 99% of the action goes on. Download it regardless whether you have a microphone or not.

Don't:

• Join if you are in another clan. This is a basic rule of applying, we will not accept your application if you are in another clan.
  • Don't just reapply if you are denied. Ask why you were denied and fix your application by EDITING your post.

Ordoxous

Level 2
Oct 12, 2011
Credits
Don't worry he isn't in my clan any more so there's one less on your 'Don't list'.
-A good way to stay in a clan is not to apply for another while your still in it....-

Urb4nxNinja

Level 0
Aug 2, 2012
Credits
- IGN: (Minecraft Name) Urb4nxNinja

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: (Please try to come up with a specific reason, not just "RMM seems to be good.") I like Organized Military clans on Minecraft.

- Your timezone?: EST

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes, Teamspeak 3 is intalled on my computer

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: I do not own a mic, if I had one, I probably wouldn't use it, I am a quiet person :/

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Markham Armed Forces

- Are you currently in another clan?: No

- Why should we pick you?((Don't make a generic, one sentence response. What can you contribute to the clan?)) I am an Ex-Markham General and I can follow orders. I have a large understanding of Minecraft, and I am better than the average Minecraft player (not a noob, newb, etc.) I also have a talent at finding rare things in Minecraft (ex. a large admin created pit that was about 50x50 and went from the surface through bedrock, mined nearly three stacks of diamond over the course of 2 hours) and I can spot artificial structures in the enviroment and tell whether its being used or not. (I found planted saplings randomly in a forest, saplings do not just appear planted in the ground, player must be nearby.)

- Availability:((ex. Evenings and weekends EST)) I am free to play almost all day on the weekends, and after 6:30 on Monday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesday I am not home, as I am working all day.