What's new

RMM Recruitment

Jake

Level 12
Jul 4, 2011
Credits
Name: Mattd22

timezone: Eastern standard time.

Do you have teamspeak: Yeah, i just need to re-download it again.

Why are you interested in joining RMM?: I have seen you guys play and build on aggression.bowlofnoodles and you guys are great at pvping together and building. You guys seem to be GREAT allys and when i was in ROR you guys saved our buts against the faction scourge. lol thankyou. Anyway you guys seem like a great bunch of people and who like to have fun and enjoy minecraft. If i do get accepted i would like to be a builder,potion maker, or a miner. I am not good at pvping but if i get an arrow i have a good aim. I just need a little practice in pvping. Btw i have been playing minecraft for like 2 years and i have taught a person and showed minecraft to a person named xxjakerulesxx and he turned out to be a great player( not trying to brag ). And xxjakerulesxx is in your clan or his name is Lt_Troll. thanks

How have you heard about RMM?: I heard about you guys on aggression.bowlofnoodles.net.

I was asked to repost this on aggression forums from RMMHIGHCOMMAND from the minecraft forums RMM page.

I vote no since you robbed ROR and threw everything in lava cause you were mad... :p and you've done that before on other servers.

Mattd22

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
I vote no since you robbed ROR and threw everything in lava cause you were mad... :p and you've done that before on other servers.

Honestly, it would mean alot to me if you didnt lie about things. Considering you have ONLY been on atleast 2 servers with me. Please do not comment on my posts anymore becuase all you say it a negative comment. :D thanks ;)

Jake

Level 12
Jul 4, 2011
Credits
Honestly, it would mean alot to me if you didnt lie about things. Considering you have ONLY been on atleast 2 servers with me. Please do not comment on my posts anymore becuase all you say it a negative comment. :D thanks ;)

No and thats bs... And i now vote no.

Jan 17, 2012
Credits
- IGN: The_hidden_door

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: To raid people and get better at PvPing.

- Your timezone?: CST

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: I have schizoid so probably not

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Ac130 and plague

- Are you currently in another clan?: Nope, i got kicked out of plague for treason

- Why should we pick you? I will mine for you and i want to help raid and pvp

- Availability: I am on alot.

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
- IGN: The_hidden_door

- Why do you wish to join the RMM?: To raid people and get better at PvPing.

- Your timezone?: CST

- Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes

-Do you have a mic and are you willing to use it?: I have schizoid so probably not

-Previous Minecraft Clan(s): Ac130 and plague

- Are you currently in another clan?: Nope, i got kicked out of plague for treason

- Why should we pick you? I will mine for you and i want to help raid and pvp

- Availability: I am on alot.

Cub_Nake, I have a little tension with the_hidden_door because I pointed out that he used a mod and has had a hacked client called GriefCraft. He also made a faction called KillSnowy about a week ago. I'm not sure if it is reasonable or not but he has abused the rating system by being biased towards me. He has disagreed on a few of my posts and "so jelly"d my post that incriminates him.

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Hold on, wasn't it me who told you that aggressions players have to post on aggression forums?

Also, RMMHighCommand(No it's not all fucking caps) told you repost on BoN forums, not Aggression forums.

God, where the hell did you get your brains from?

Mattd22

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
Hold on, wasn't it me who told you that aggressions players have to post on aggression forums?

Also, RMMHighCommand(No it's not all fucking caps) told you repost on BoN forums, not Aggression forums.

God, where the hell did you get your brains from?

Chill out bro. Its a fucking mistake don't be an ass about it...

Jan 17, 2012
Credits
Cub_Nake, I have a little tension with the_hidden_door because I pointed out that he used a mod and has had a hacked client called GriefCraft. He also made a faction called KillSnowy about a week ago. I'm not sure if it is reasonable or not but he has abused the rating system by being biased towards me. He has disagreed on a few of my posts and "so jelly"d my post that incriminates him.

Snowy, do you have any proof that i was use this "GriefCraft" you speak of?

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
Don't you try and lie. I watched some of your videos and you deleted it to get rid of the evidence.

Also, you said that you don't use it anymore. I highly doubt that since you used a mod (that you "deleted") that gives you an unfair advantage against other players.

Jan 26, 2012
Credits
I would like to join cause the faction seems like to know what they're doing and really experienced players.Aslo such a big faction alot of power.

Yes I do have Skype and A microphone I love to talk on minecraft

My last clan was "Plague"

The reason I should join Is

I love to mine and Pvp

I would dare not to betray my Faction

Im always nice and give things my teammates need

And I love to decorate and build,but also always been an Pvp'er

Thanks for reading

-Royal_Porkchop

Jan 17, 2012
Credits
Don't you try and lie. I watched some of your videos and you deleted it to get rid of the evidence.

Also, you said that you don't use it anymore. I highly doubt that since you used a mod (that you "deleted") that gives you an unfair advantage against other players.

I used to use it but i have stopped can you understand that

Mattd22

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits

How did you make that banner underneath your text? And also it looks awesome :D

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Hmm, I wonder how many more people want to talk to us using Skype :p

Also, for the signature, you do as follows: Get Source Pic -> Pirate Fireworks -> Add fancy text using pirated fireworks(legally obtained doesn't work) -> Save.

Then you do some magic here and there, then you post your app on the correct forums, and it's done!