What's new

Red Dead II, Rift Apart, and Jedi Survivor Prices Get Blasted in Half, Plus More!

This could just be how I process sad news, but whenever one of my fave actors or singers passes, I go and relive their best work. With the late great Matthew Perry, my brain connects him to three different mediums. In the sitcom Friends, I'll cherish him as Chandler Bing, aka Miss Chanandler Bong. He also shone as Oz, the slapstick dentist from the film The Whole Nine Yards. Most importantly, I'll remember when he used his considerable talent to play against type as Benny in Fallout: New Vegas.

Last week, you would have seen me singing the praises of this Obsidian RPG, purely as a top discount identified. Today, I honestly think there's a more important reason to play or replay this Fallout. Hell of a great game. Hell of a great actor who, by all accounts, went into this project as a passionate fan of the franchise. Don't miss it.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games and hardware

- Hexen (PC) 1995. Get

- Wild Guns (SNES) 1996.

- Donkey Kong Land III (GB) 1997.

- Call of Juarez (PC) 2006. Get

- Fallout 3 (PC,PS3,X360) 2008. Get

- Borderlands (PC) 2009. Remaster

- Sunset Overdrive (PC,XO) 2014.

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...