What's new

A Legendary RPG Trilogy Chopped by 80%, Jedi Survivor Gets Darth Mauled in Half, and More!

We're well past the midpoint of the week and are now hurtling towards some very important things. Obviously, there's the weekend to consider, but we're also in the vicinity of FFVII Rebirth's review embargo lift. My advice: peruse the amazing deals below, lock in some purchases for Saturday, and then go offline until the 29th. It's gonna be spoiler city soon.

In retro news, we're celebrating the big quarter century of Metal Gear Solid. A massive personal favourite of mine, it helped popularise the stealth genre, blew minds with its cinema-inspired style, and was bristling with emergent gameplay opportunities. [Back of the CD] case in point: I was working in games retail when it launched and can vividly recall a tsunami of returning customers who couldn't figure out how to get Meryl's codec number. Good times.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- Secret of Evermore (SNES) 1996.

- Metal Gear Solid (PS) 1999. Get

- Golden Sun (GBA) 2002. Get

- Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time (DS) 2006.

- Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (DS) 2007.

- Final Fantasy XII (PS2) 2007. Get

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...