What's new

A Free Classic Fallout, Heavily Discounted Modern Ones, Serious Credits off Star Wars Outlaws, and More!

As you've no doubt seen today—and as I've been subtly trying to tell you over the past few weeks—the Fallout TV series is in fact awesome. 9/10, among the best gaming adaptations in ages, awesome. I binge-watched all 8 eps in almost one sitting, and then promptly felt a burning desire to replay the game series (for like, the tenth time). Collected below are the current best ways for you to do similar, should you feel the same urge.

In retro news, I'm celebrating the 27th birthday of Suikoden, an all-timer in the process of being remastered. I rate the sequel higher, as many folks do, but there's still no denying that the OG Suikoden blew Western gamer minds with its memorable narrative, cool headquarters/recruiting layer, and a cast of unique, lovable characters. In retrospect, just a wonderful gateway drug for what would soon become a generation of PlayStation JRPG junkies.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- Suikoden (PS) 1997. Get

- Ninja Gaiden 3: RE (PS3, X360) 2013. Get

- Dino Crisis 2 (PC) 2003. Ebay

- Defiance (PC, PS3, X360) 2013. Ebay

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...