What's new

PvP Most Valuable Player Award discussion

Josrence

Level 44
Jul 23, 2010
Credits
Hello guys. I have an idea which I can easily implement. At the end of the day, if there is someone on Aggression who has been agreeably badass and demonstrated teamwork and bravery, they should get a little bit of a reward for it.

My idea is this - go out there, PvP like bosses, and try to be the best at it. I'll ask the server who was the most badass, and whomever wins gets an iConomy prize of $1000. This prize is for private usage, or to be put towards the player's home faction.

Does this sound kind of cool? Everybody could use more money, and a lot of people like to kill each other. Win / Win, right?

J3ll0

Level 13
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
InB4 a conspiracy of people stuffs their votes into one person, then to another person in the group, and another so they keep getting the prizes. I think it shouldn't be just based on opinion, you should take a peek at /pvp top and maybe intervals between kills?

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
JOSRENCE Y U STEAL MY IDEA :p

my idea was a weekly competition. the three players with the highest KDR got a prize, with top prize being quite favorable (Say a sum of money, or a free promotion in aggression rank?)

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Bans yes, jails only if they involve something like running into safe zones or something involving PvP. If they stole stuff through glitches, they should lose that stuff along with their sentence. Basically, they should lose the thing they tried to get, so avoiding PvP to save your life= kd reset, glitching to steal= loot taken away etc.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I feel for those who can't get the hint to follow rules, should have their K/D, skills, and inventory wiped... maybe it will finally get people to actually read the rules before derping along.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Don't want to be THAT harsh M1. Most of them just break one rule. And we just need to discourage the breaking of that rule for that individual, whether it be block jumping, zone abusing, or glitching to steal.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
:p and I want to encourage people to actually read the rules, instead of bumbling about and breaking it, and then trying to argue about it :p

I would propose the wiping of skills and KDR to the attitude one takes.. want to argue with staff on what the rules are. you loose more stuff. :)