What's new

Preorder the Bethesda Fallout S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Anthology Edition for PC

The Fallout S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Anthology Edition for PC is up for preorder, with a release date that's not too far away either on April 11. This collection will set you back $59.99 and contains PC codes for Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics, Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition, Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition, Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition, and Fallout 76. On top of that, they're all packaged inside a mini-nuke case that even features an audible bomb sound.

This is a must-have investment for Fallout fans. You can preorder yours at the link below.

Bethesda's Fallout S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Anthology Edition for PC is Up for Preorder

Games included:

• Fallout
  • Fallout 2
  • Fallout Tactics
  • Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition
  • Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
  • Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition
  • Fallout 76

The timing of this release also lines up well with the brand new Fallout TV show, which will premiere on Prime Video on April 12. Considering the show's creators have stated that they view the new series as Fallout 5, there's no better time to go back and revisit all of the previous games and their stories. McFarlane Toys is even releasing some new Fallout figures alongside the series, if you're looking to pick some up for your collectible collection.

If you're looking for even more games to preorder, there's plenty to look forward to this year. Elden Ring's Shadow of the Erdtree expansion is one highly-anticipated release, set to come out on June 21, and is available to preorder right now with a variety of different editions. These range from a digital download of the expansion alone, which will set you back $39.99, to a $249.99 Collector's Edition. But, if you're curious to see what's coming out in the next few weeks, check out our Dragon's Dogma 2 preorder guide. There, you can learn more about what editions are available to preorder ahead of its release on March 22.

Hannah Hoolihan is a freelance writer who works with the Guides and Commerce teams here at IGN.

Continue reading...