What's new

These Fallout Games Are Currently Free to Download

The Fallout TV series will be arriving on Amazon Prime Video on April 11, and that means there's never been a better time in recent memory to jump back onto the Fallout hype train in full force (When is Fallout 5, Bethesda?) For now, we'll have to satiate our appetites with a new TV series and a hat full of excellent other games to play. Check out all the best Fallout deals we've found just below, and make sure you've got that Amazon Prime membership ready and waiting (otherwise there's a free 30-day trial here as well).

Free Fallout Games for Amazon Prime Members

PSA: Fallout 76 is FREE to Download for Prime Members from April 11 (Not Live Yet)

For starters, we've found both Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel for free for those who are already Amazon Prime members (which you'll want to be if you're going to watch the show this week). These are GOG codes, with no DRM, and an awesome deal. It's well worth taking advantage of if you've already got most of the other games, or you just want to check out some of the more classic games in the series. Fallout 76 will also be free to download from April 11, which means you can check out the game and all its free add-ons on PC at no charge. For a more complete set of the games on Steam, consider the next deal.

Get Seven Fallout Games for Less Than $23 on PC (Steam Codes)

If you're looking to own the games on Steam instead, we've got you covered as well (but it'll cost you a bundle of caps). You can score seven Fallout games on PC for just $22.49, which includes Fallout Classic Collection (Fallout, Fallout Tactics, Fallout 2), Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4, and Fallout 76 (all Steam codes). This is one of the best PC video game deals around right now, and well worth considering if you haven't played through the whole series just yet.

FYI: You need to use OMEN10 to get the additional few bucks off (one-time use), otherwise the games are still discounted at $24.99. This is down from the MSRP of $139.95, which is the price that hardly anyone would've paid for this bundle, but I've got to mention it as it makes it seem like a huge discount. If you ignore my cynicism, this is a lovely deal and the perfect way to own (almost) every Fallout game in anticipation of the TV Show kicking off on Amazon Prime, on April 11.

Fallout Anthology Edition with Mini Nuke Preorders (Out April 11)

By the way, if you're vibing with Fallout bundles, may I also interest you in the Fallout S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Anthology Collection which is back up for preorder at the likes of Amazon for $59.99. It includes a replica mini-nuke (which plays the signature noise), alongside all seven games aforementioned above. Purely by coincidence, it's also shipping by April 11. So, if you want to play Fallout, you've got a couple of good options that I've just kindly spelled out for you in tremendous detail.

Fallout Merch via IGN Store: Sign Up for Email and Save 10%

Finally, IGN has a few exclusive deals that you don't want to miss. Right now, you can get 10% off the limited edition Fallout Official Vault 33 Hoodie Orientation Kit, which includes the Vault 33 Hoodie, Pinfinity AR Pin, and a Certificate of Authenticity. All you need to do is sign up for the IGN Store marketing emails, and your free discount code will be ready in no time.

Robert Anderson is a deals expert and Commerce Editor for IGN. You can follow him @robertliam21 on Twitter.

Continue reading...