What's new

Last Chance Launch Savings on Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Reduced Double and Triple Packs, plus More!

Well, it's the day of days. The much awaited sequel to Remake, Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, is launch imminent, and I have the cheapest prices for it. Preloading is available for your midnight play, however, I have just been informed that the embargo for longplays and other VODs is two hours earlier at 10 p.m. AEST. That's good news if you want a bigger sneak peek, possibly via the three non-commentary vids I have in the wings. I'd put gil on the US team having a Let's Play going on too. Will link that when it's live and I'm allowed to.

Meanwhile, in retro news, I'm celebrating the 21st birthday of Resident Evil Zero, arguably the most why-haven't they-remade-this entry in the franchise. “S.T.A.R.S.-ing” Bravo Team member Rebecca Chambers and convict Billy Coen, an unlikely duo riding the rails to one of Umbrella's worst B&Bs, Zero was all about unique protagonist abilities and a hot-swap mechanic. I have fond memories of belting out the Leech Hunter mini-game in the original, not to mention the Wesker Mode injected into the 2016 HD Remaster. I'd kill to see this on the RE Engine.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- Resident Evil Zero (GC) 2003.

- Night in the Woods (PC,PS4) 2017.

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...