What's new

15 Buck Historic Low on a 2021 GOTY, Cheap Tears of the Kingdom, FF7 Rebirth, and More!

Celebrate hump day by paying chump change for good games. Top of that list has to be It Takes Two, surely one of the most delightful two-player co-op games you can buy that centres on divorce. Speaking of co-opportunities, an 85% descent on the RRP of The Ascent is amazing. Lastly, the continuing deals on Elden Ring and FC 24 are still welcome here (while they last).

In retro news, I'm celebrating the dual 21st birthdays of Metroid Prime and Pokémons Ruby and Sapphire. The former looms large in our modern memories thanks to a remastering that proved how timeless Retro Studios FPS / puzzler was. My overriding memory of it was the mind-blowing moment when I noticed the right amount of light would cause Samus' face to reflect on-screen. As for Pokémon Ruby / Sapphire, I still recall the series-first inclusion of double battles rocking our worlds like a Stone Edge move to the face.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- Pokémon Ruby / Sapphire (GBA) 2003. Sequel

- Metroid Prime (GC) 2003. Remaster

- AC: Altaïr's Chronicles (DS) 2008.

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...