What's new

Pay Forty Percent Less Gil for a Modern Final Fantasy, A Cheap Hori Arcade Stick, and More!

Welcome to the IGN AU Daily Deals article, also unofficially known as the "How Low Can That Starfield Constellation Edition Go" limbo check. Full truth: I'm eyeing a purchase of it myself, and my absolute must-buy mark is going to be that magical $200. Shall we reach that numerical event horizon where nothing—not my money, or even light itself—can possibly escape? I dunno. But it was $256.14 yesterday...

In retro news, I'm celebrating the 26th birthday of StarCraft, the venerable RTS GOAT. It needs little introduction, so I'll not zerg rush you with the fondest memories of the hundreds of hours I spent on it. Instead, let's use this space to reminisce on how nuts 1998 was for Oz game launches. Half-Life, Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 2, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy VII, Tekken 3, Banjo-Kazooie, Baldur's Gate, Pokémon Red and Blue—madness! It's like the devs of the day heard "98" and mistook it for the review score to hit.

This Day in Gaming

Aussie birthdays for notable games.

- StarCraft (PC) 1998. Ebay

- Valkyrie Profile: CotP (DS) 2009. Ebay

Table of Contents

[H1]Nice Savings for Nintendo Switch[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much to make the switch to Switch?

[H1]Purchase Cheaply for PC[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

Slay your pile of shame.

[H1]Exciting Bargains for Xbox[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How many bucks for a Box?

[H1]Pure Scores for PlayStation[/H1]

Expiring Recent Deals

Hardware Watch

How much you'll pay to Station.

Adam Mathew is our Aussie deals wrangler. He plays practically everything, often on YouTube.

Continue reading...