What's new

JAR mods

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Wait, modified minecraft.jar files are a permabannable offense?

Or is it just the things that give the user an advantage illegaly? Because I have modified my .jar quite a lot(TMI, SPC, WorldEdit, Train and Zeppelin mod, Wireless Redstone).

(This is in no way to defend Willy , this is to save my poor ass)

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
Wait, modified minecraft.jar files are a permabannable offense?

Or is it just the things that give the user an advantage illegaly? Because I have modified my .jar quite a lot(TMI, SPC, WorldEdit, Train and Zeppelin mod, Wireless Redstone).

(This is in no way to defend Willy , this is to save my poor ass)

No it only applies to mods such as Xray/Heath/Fly etc..

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
That reminds me to get and upload new pics of the MIMC.

ONTOPIC: I'm about to install the flymod, but only for singleplayer/RMM home server usage. Is that legal?

(If you think I'm stupid by asking all of these questions, it's just me not wanting to be banned on Aggression. Laithes can tell what I've done for that)

Lloydies

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
That reminds me to get and upload new pics of the MIMC.

ONTOPIC: I'm about to install the flymod, but only for singleplayer/RMM home server usage. Is that legal?

(If you think I'm stupid by asking all of these questions, it's just me not wanting to be banned on Aggression. Laithes can tell what I've done for that)

I guess aslong as it's never used on this server it will never be a problem, It's never illegal to have the tools to break into someones house but it's illegal to do it, I believe the same rules apply.