What's new

A Whole Palworld City Was Built by a Player Without Using Any Mods

One Palworld player has fully cranked up their ingenuity by creating a massive city, and they didn't even need to use a single mod to make a virtual urban base.

Reddit user Commercial_Neck8986 has posted a screenshot and a video of their Palworld base showcasing how they made an entire urban-esque base called Palcity. Commercial_Neck8986 notes that it took them two weeks to finish their base and that it used no mods to create Palcity.

IGN has reached out to the user for additional comment.

So I made pal city....... took me 2 weeks to finish (no mod)#PalworldGame #PalClips pic.twitter.com/nvHrlS5mii

— Palworld Alerts (@PalworldAlerts) February 10, 2024

"No mods carried enough stone to not overweight," the Redditor replied when a user accused them of using a mod to create Palcity. "Good thing trees are present everywhere, so I just chop off some wood for the roofing." As you can see from the many videos posted by Commercial_Neck8986, Palcity is quite massive, from stone gates to multiple buildings and homes and an entire wall that borders all of Palcity into a self-contained haven.

In another reply, Commercial_Neck8986 mentioned that it made storage near a palbox easier to transport all the materials needed to make Palcity the giant fortress.

The lack of mods Commercial_Neck8986 used to create Palcity is incredible. In contrast, some modders have created save files for starter bases. But there is also a mod called Duck's Progressive Bases, which allows players to easily have more Palworld bases.

In our PC early access review of Palworld, we said: "Palworld may crib quite a bit from Pokémon's homework, but deep survival mechanics and a hilarious attitude make it hard to put down – even in Early Access."

Palworld is out now on PC and Xbox. If you are playing this widely popular open-world survival game right now, consider checking out IGN's interactive Palworld map to help you navigate this vast virtual world. Or check out our guide on base progression in case you need assistance building a solid base that could one-day rival Palcity.

Taylor is a Reporter at IGN. You can follow her on Twitter @TayNixster.

Continue reading...