What's new

Daveskee - Extended reach and/or speedhack

Mr_Lucky

Level 3
Aug 6, 2011
Credits
Today when I walked around hunting people, I noticed a hacker called Daveskee. He used speedhack and/or extended reach together with his friend HSDJustin, who I didnt capture on my video, unfortunately, to kill me. I decided to record it on video, and ran out with only a stone sword. As I thought, he came and killed me with his hax.

Here's the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idbR-gIexi0

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
I know it looks like extended reach but it's just lag. When you run away from someone there's a time delay between you, the server and the other person's client. On their screen you're within hitting distance so their client sends the hit records to the server which accepts them.

Mr_Lucky

Level 3
Aug 6, 2011
Credits
The strange thing is something that wasn't on the video. He and his mate constantly hit me with their fist, and even though I had full iron armor and spammed food, they killed me. I took damage the entire time and got punched away :( I'm quite sure they have some kind of hax, even though lag played a part in that scenario on the video. At least keep an eye on them if you can C:

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Yeah, that's lag. I can tell becuase you actually have a really long wait while loading chunks, and the video seems to be at 10-15 FPS.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
Yeah, that's lag. I can tell becuase you actually have a really long wait while loading chunks, and the video seems to be at 10-15 FPS.

I think the FPS is just fraps being bad, though yeah.. I can't tell if it's lag or not myself. But the chunks loading.. yeah