What's new

Browser Wars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
maqzek, if you seriously think Flash as a plugin has no problems, I suggest you leave the internet. It has so many security vulnerabilities, that I almost think it was created by crackers who want to get into peoples computers.

holidaY

Level 20
Jan 30, 2011
Credits
It's hardly a 'random excerpt'...

I tried to read your post/s, But it was made extremely hard with the way you type/spell.

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
I'm still waiting for you to explain your problem with tabs. If you have done so already, please quote the post, I don't read your posts anymore.

maqzek

Level 6
Mar 11, 2011
Credits
maqzek, if you seriously think Flash as a plugin has no problems, I suggest you leave the internet. It has so many security vulnerabilities, that I almost think it was created by crackers who want to get into peoples computers.

im talkin bout bugs not numbr of vulns, obv every s0ft has vulns, das not de point, a progrm can be stabl as fk but stil hav xploits becuz notin is perfect.

nd talkin bout vulns, chrom is prety bad in dis regard, i tinx u shud lev de internet if ur securty paranoid yet usin chrom

I'm still waiting for you to explain your problem with tabs. If you have done so already, please quote the post, I don't read your posts anymore.

as u can c, 22nd tab is barly visibl, so how can i access 23rd tab??

293201121622.png

It's hardly a 'random excerpt'...

I tried to read your post/s, But it was made extremely hard with the way you type/spell.

exctly my point, if u cba 2 red my post, de debat is not worth talkin, dis not a rly big del 4 me

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
LOL maqzek, good luck showing any security vulnerabilities in chrome, I'll just await holidaY to link you the competition they held to crack chrome, guess what the results were.

Yeah, go use Flash and I'll laugh as someone gains root access to your machine

maqzek

Level 6
Mar 11, 2011
Credits
LOL maqzek, good luck showing any security vulnerabilities in chrome, I'll just await holidaY to link you the competition they held to crack chrome, guess what the results were.

Yeah, go use Flash and I'll laugh as someone gains root access to your machine

typicl tenagr i-kno-everytin reply

u do reliz ur praisd chrom has flash builtin, but my ff has nocript nd flashblox nd i can run stuf wen i want, not wen 'smart' webdevs want me 2 run it, hence my coment dat i fit web 4 myself insted of bein forcd on me de way sum1 else wants.

nd gues wat, ur chrom dint get craxd cuz no1 givs a shit, nd also becuz is mor profitbl 2 report 2 gogle den win sum shity competition, unles ur ego is dat big

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
^ What he said, nothing you've stated has been backed up by fact, only trolling. Take your trolling elsewhere.

Discussion closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.