What's new

Browser Wars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosine

Level 23
Jul 18, 2010
Credits
Chrome. I've only used Firefox at school, and I personally don't care. They both work perfectly fine for my intents and purposes.

maqzek

Level 6
Mar 11, 2011
Credits
34hxr9w.png

This is with Chrome having open all tabs that I usually do (Facebook, BoN, reddit, and the league of legends website) and Firefox with nothing open

I rest my case. I don't know what the hell is wrong with your chrome, I suggest reinstalling.

do u hav liek 256mb ram or sumtin? i wud rathr hav FF us my ram as oposd it 2 jus idlin uslsly. Nevr had 100% ram usd, altho i hav liek 6gb.

als0, can chrom do dis?

1RtPO.png

thot so

gnef2.png

maqzek

Level 6
Mar 11, 2011
Credits
I swear to god.

One more post with such bad spelling and you will be banned again.

I feel threatened after reading your post. It seems that there is discrimination against some people who, for either personal or other reasons, cannot spell properly and I feel it is my duty to defend such people.

I'm taking this stance and hereby inform you and your whole staff about this decision, because it will negatively impact your community due to some staff being not mature enough thus they are not capable to make serious and unbiased decisions and act upon them in a professional manner.

I will not tolerate any discrimination towards people who do not spell Correctly. If you feel you are being discriminated and or threatened, send me a private message and I will look into it as fast as possible. Such actions should not be allowed and all people that are involved in such actions should and will be punished.

I will personally monitor the situation on this bulletin board for any discrimination against bad spellers and take actions where necessary. If you are one of those people who I call a discrimination jerk and are reading this, be warned, you will be on my list and I assure you, you don't want to be on this list.

You now have to make a decision, which will affect your image on this bulletin board and could even affect your staying here, if want to continue supporting National Grammar Party and its' allies, or if you want to make a difference and join me. The choice is yours.

Thank you for your attention.

Stay safe.

Yours sincerely,

Maczek Wolniek

n3t-t3z Team, CEO

Sc.D. in Rage Dynamics

maqW128.png

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
I feel threatened after reading your post. It seems that there is discrimination against some people who, for either personal or other reasons, cannot spell properly and I feel it is my duty to defend such people.

I'm taking this stance and hereby inform you and your whole staff about this decision, because it will negatively impact your community due to some staff being not mature enough thus they are not capable to make serious and unbiased decisions and act upon them in a professional manner.

I will not tolerate any discrimination towards people who do not spell Correctly. If you feel you are being discriminated and or threatened, send me a private message and I will look into it as fast as possible. Such actions should not be allowed and all people that are involved in such actions should and will be punished.

I will personally monitor the situation on this bulletin board for any discrimination against bad spellers and take actions where necessary. If you are one of those people who I call a discrimination jerk and are reading this, be warned, you will be on my list and I assure you, you don't want to be on this list.

You now have to make a decision, which will affect your image on this bulletin board and could even affect your staying here, if want to continue supporting National Grammar Party and its' allies, or if you want to make a difference and join me. The choice is yours.

Stay safe.

Yours sincerely,

Maczek Wolniek

n3t-t3z Team, CEO

Sc.D. in Rage Dynamics

maqW128.png

I'm sorry my good sir, but unfortunately I enjoy my position in the National Grammar Party. I don't see why I would give up my position to join you and your "righteous" cause if I'm not getting anything from this deal, perhaps if you were willing to negotiate some terms I might be willing to betray my fellow Grammar Nazis.

Also, fucking niggers can't spell. That is all.

maqzek

Level 6
Mar 11, 2011
Credits
I'm sorry my good sir, but unfortunately I enjoy my position in the National Grammar Party. I don't see why I would give up my position to join you and your "righteous" cause if I'm not getting anything from this deal, perhaps if you were willing to negotiate some terms I might be willing to betray my fellow Grammar Nazis.

Also, fucking niggers can't spell. That is all.

wat u men, u edit my post u dum, so dun go round tinx ur smart nd i wudnt notic

betr luk next tiem LOL!!!!!!!!!

als0, sucseful derail is sucseful!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
maqzek said:

Stay safe.

Yours sincerely,

Maczek Wolniek

n3t-t3z Team, CEO

Sc.D. in Rage Dynamics

maqW128.png

This almost sounded like a threat...

You realise how scared I am of you right? I run servers for a living, you can stick your list up your ass, and if you issue any more threats on this board you'll be the proud owner of a permaban.

Mar 28, 2011
Credits
This almost sounded like a threat...

You realise how scared I am of you right? I run servers for a living, you can stick your list up your ass, and if you issue any more threats on this board you'll be the proud owner of a permaban.

no 1 cers wat u say

sory 2 b blunt but is tru

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Hold on a second.

/Give M1 lawnchair 1

/Give M1 popcorn 1

/Give M1 beer 64

Okay, continue.

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
I'm kinda scared to post anything now.....

So uh yeah, my votes for firefox because it has the hottest rule 34 out of all the browsers.

(USER WAS PROMOTED FOR THIS POST?)

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Anyone know anything about Opera? I tried it years ago but had little luck with it. It was supposedly meant to get quicker as you used it (as is usual) but I remember it being slower than anything I had used when starting (compared to say I.E. and Firefox).

Status
Not open for further replies.