What's new

Apply for Admin -Colindapieman

Jun 24, 2012
Credits
Timezone: GMT 5 Eastern (NY/Montreal)
Experience: Played minecraft since beta 1.3, owned my own server for more than a year. Ambitious, and willing to donate. Knowledge of redstone/ building.
Never been banned from any server
Never been kicked
Know C++ a little
Can pretty much do anything (slightly cocky)
Here's about how much I can do in 2-3 hours. The landscape was all done by me. It was a forest before.

2012 06 24 1301072012 06 24 125949
I do my best to keep everyone happy. I don't troll those below me or abuse commands. I hope my skills can help! Beast server by the way. I like aggression. A lot.

Iguana

Level 18
Jul 17, 2010
Credits
It's actually very gross, the terraforming you did. It doesn't look natural at all, and it looks very obviously editted via WE, or VS.

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
And your title is misleading. if you're applying for med - write mediator, not admin. The first impression I had without reading the thread was that you don't know how to do this properly.

And what Iggy said, this doesn't look that natural.

Jun 24, 2012
Credits
I apologize that I couldn't edit the title after posting. Everyone who saw this agreed that it looked good so I'm not sure why you say it looks unnatural. I wish admins would tell me why it was declined too. Was I too new? I've played faction based pvp servers since April. Well maybe when I get more well known I'll have better chances. I naturally am helpful and stuff so shouldn't have problems. Thanks for you slightly trolling feedback though.

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
RMM leave the poor guy alone. Brit was a shit mediator and so was everyone else who was in RMM. I doubt you will give him any useful tips. Also BEASTED.

Ched

Level 10
Jul 8, 2011
Credits
To be honest I don't get what your applying for at all. For me it looks like you're applying to be a builder. You apply to be an admin then post screen shots of something you've built. Sorry, not interested pal. You should of put them 2-3 hours into writing more about yourself and how the server would benefit with you being an admin.

Jun 24, 2012
Credits
To be honest I don't get what your applying for at all. For me it looks like you're applying to be a builder. You apply to be an admin then post screen shots of something you've built. Sorry, not interested pal. You should of put them 2-3 hours into writing more about yourself and how the server would benefit with you being an admin.
I want to make it very clear I want to start as a mediator to prove my worth. I've been around the forums and it seems there aren't many good mediators (Just from what people say) I think I could really help you guys. Managing a server is pretty hard and you seem to get a lot of annoying people that I could deal with so you don't have to.

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
there isn't any mediators anymore also we need admins who don't get pissed off and jail/mute you in a fit of rage and ones who can talk about something calmly and not in a rude manner. that would actually help the server.

Jun 24, 2012
Credits
So basically everyone in power is 8 years old?
Eric seems cool and every admin seems okay actually. Well it's nearly impossible to piss me off. If you break the rules you get punished. If what you say is true I think I'm your man. If you admin chaps want to decline it's fine. I'm glad you told me why I was declined. You can make me op/admin now, or later. I think someday I'll get a position :p

Jun 24, 2012
Credits
Hey guys what are you arguing about? RMM and Scourge are both cool. If you really feel this hostile just go to war in agression instead of starting shit on my application.

Seanglendo

Level 14
Dec 9, 2011
Credits
So basically everyone in power is 8 years old?
Eric seems cool and every admin seems okay actually. Well it's nearly impossible to piss me off. If you break the rules you get punished. If what you say is true I think I'm your man. If you admin chaps want to decline it's fine. I'm glad you told me why I was declined. You can make me op/admin now, or later. I think someday I'll get a position :p
"Well it's nearly impossible to piss me off." Wait till you meet me I will piss you off... Also if you're applying for something at least spell the name of the server right. agression is not what the server is called. It's called Aggression bro.

Jun 24, 2012
Credits
Good point! I should have triple checked my spelling that time. There are a few things that bother me like douchebags/ greifers but those people are who I would get to punish anyways. Correcting my grammar doesn't bother me. I like to learn from my mistakes.

BuriedfoREVer

Level 23
Sep 12, 2011
Credits
And every RMM mediator were better than any scourge mediator... oh wait you didn't have any.
That's probably because we didn't ride the admins dick for mediator/moderator on the old Aggression server. And if we did have a Scourge mediator they would be better than the twats in rmm even if elphoop was the mediator. DOUBLE BEASTED