What's new

Apply for Admin -Colindapieman

Jun 24, 2012
Credits
You quoted youself...
Anyways this is just a childish flame war. Nobody has proven themselves mature yet. I think the first person to do that is better than the rest.

Seanglendo

Level 14
Dec 9, 2011
Credits
You quoted youself...
Anyways this is just a childish flame war. Nobody has proven themselves mature yet. I think the first person to do that is better than the rest.
I can tell you that it is not you.... So stop trying to be mature bro... I like quoting myself because i'm the best. Problem Officer?

Jun 24, 2012
Credits
I can tell you that it is not you.... So stop trying to be mature bro... I like quoting myself because i'm the best. Problem Officer?
You're going to have to try harder to be the best. So far you only show yourself to selfish, a wannabe troll, and generally trying to provoke a negative response from people. I value constructive criticism but you simply can't just say "You're immature and you app sucks" and be taken seriously.

Seanglendo

Level 14
Dec 9, 2011
Credits
You're going to have to try harder to be the best. So far you only show yourself to selfish, a wannabe troll, and generally trying to provoke a negative response from people. I value constructive criticism but you simply can't just say "You're immature and you app sucks" and be taken seriously.
I can and I did problem?

Jun 24, 2012
Credits
I haven't been mad. You keep hoping to piss me off you silly :p. You would have to be mean to someone else or a complete idiot to do that.

Seanglendo

Level 14
Dec 9, 2011
Credits
I haven't been mad. You keep hoping to piss me off you silly :p. You would have to be mean to someone else or a complete idiot to do that.
I'm not being mean but back to your application... Put more details on it.. One sentence answers are really bad so a word of advice please make it longer and have more detail. All you did was put 11 words then filled the rest of it with pictures...

Jun 24, 2012
Credits
True I'm usually brief and let my actions speak for themselves. Let's see I'm in the Syndicate faction. I don't know what more I can add. As for the pictures I would rather add more than less. They're just in there to show I'm not a complete idiot. There wasn't any harm in adding them either so I figured why not.