What's new

Accepted Application for Whitelist

Patriarch

Level 0
Apr 5, 2015
Credits
IGN: Patriarch the Holy

Steamid64:

Have you Played on our server: No I have not but I am excited and willing to contribute to the server, usually very active on ts and will help to make the server a better place and environment for all.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
So what does the waiting list mean? and how long is the wait?
The waiting list means you've been accepted but we're not adding new players insantly. You'd normally be whitelisted after being accepted but the server has a fairly decent sized playerbase and we've had a couple of cheaters slip through recently. We're trying to slow things down a little bit, this way we can hopefully weed out the cheaters while slowly bringing new players onto the server.

Since this is the first time I've done the waiting list I'm not sure how long it will take, I don't think it'll be too long though, keep your eye on the forums :)

Hope this makes sense, thank you for your patience!

Patriarch

Level 0
Apr 5, 2015
Credits
Okay perfect, well just a heads up Me and 2 friends all applied for whitelist at the same time, they are Darn332 and Duke sypher. We look forward to joining the server whenever our application is complete.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
Okay perfect, well just a heads up Me and 2 friends all applied for whitelist at the same time, they are Darn332 and Duke sypher. We look forward to joining the server whenever our application is complete.
Aha, thank you for letting me know, I will keep it in mind :)