What's new

Aggression Server Official Poll!

Aggravate

Level 32
Oct 14, 2010
Credits
If the reset does go through in 1.8 I'll probably be hosting a little adventure event to test out just how much adventure 1.8 adds, I'll also be giving all the participants some building materials since they wasted their precious time exploring with me :p (Not infinite, but I'm thinking something nice for each participant). This would also give you a good chance to scout out new territories in a safe group (ermm... well hopefully safe unless suddenly dragons all around us..).

A few things to keep in mind if we do reset when 1.8 comes out and I do host the event.

-You will have to register as a participant with me to get your prize.

-There will be no PvPing amongst the group, so if your in the exploration group don't pick a fight with someone else in the exploration group.

-You may leave the group at any time and go do something else, as long as you participate for a while you will get the prize.

-You get to keep ANYTHING you find during the event.

-You will not get any starting equipment (Neither will I).

Jakers42

Level 11
Jul 23, 2011
Credits
I'd lose a lot of stuff, but i can always build it all again.

I can also gather everything again easily, it just takes time and patience.

I'm all for the reset whenever.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
I always said a map reset would be good^^ so please reset soon as possible, don't prolong it^^

Wondering if I should build anything now :p new base area and got a plan on what to build but don't think I will bother building anything now:p

Jakers42

Level 11
Jul 23, 2011
Credits
Agreed Vale...

Who knows when 1.8 will be out... i'm thinking it'll take at least a few more weeks.

The game's deadline is set at 11/11/11... which is 3 months from now, so it shouldn't take too long.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
I'd really like to see a reset with 1.8. As Echo said, without a reset, we can't use most of those features.

By the way, looks like resetting with 1.8 has quite a few votes. ;)

Jul 14, 2011
Credits
Reset with 1.8

--- merged: Jul 31, 2011 at 9:18 PM ---

Infact, I wouldn't mind a map reset now. As long as we have an unlimited supply of materials to rebuild for the first few days and when 1.8 comes out you copy a building from each faction over?

ariachred

Level 21
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
I would like instead of a reset a new map added instead of two nethers in another world, and we reset the nether to a new one at 1.8. Then possibly after a long enough time come and delete the current world.

Or possibly each faction with at leaset 5 members could have one structure up to a certain amount of chunks moved.

Whatever way goes, you should definately check out the seed " Quesadila ".

ariachred

Level 21
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
I voted no as well. I just built my spawn base D: lol

If you guys did though I would understand.... Maybe you could give access to an unlimited amount of smooth stone/wood/glass to previous/long term members for at least 24 hours after the map reset? Just to acomodate the bases that we lost. Would items in inventories be lost as well?

If we could compromise on something then I'd totally agree with it.

And to dirt, logs, and saplings as well.

Because I do build out of trees after all:(

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Nah, don't transfer anything over and don't give anyone unlimited anything, that's just asking to get raped when people stock their chests full of those items. It also would make people more apt to build right outside of spawn seeing as they'll have materials and be right there.