What's new

Aggression Server Official Poll!

Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I always thought of a reset a complete reset, not like f***ing Terraria where you've just got a character and play with it everywhere.

Also, the scenario of all bases building with infinite supply of stuff seems cool. For those who are too lame to be like real men(sorry to offend you gals if you are getting offended, but I'm not taking that back without Noodle asking me nice on the other game).

When the server started, when it wasn't part of BoN, ew didnh't have an infinite supply of stuff and Cub_Nake had to clear up the mountain by stone picks. He never finished because of The Great Power Fall of the RMM(debatable).

TL;DR: If you want a restart, do it when 1.8 hits, and delete the /give command, or anything similar, that gives items. FRESH REASTER IS SUPPOSED TO BE FRESH, not a Terrarian refresh.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
A reset is a reset, not a half res(See because that is half a reset, get it"Res" instead of "Reset" because if it was the full word "Reset" then it would be like a full reset, so when I say "res" that is like half of a reset, well more than half as "reset" got 5 words in it so maybe more like a reset and bit more than half like, because if it is just "res" then it is the "r" and "e" but as well as the "s" which is 3 letters of the actually word and as there is 5 then it is more than half, so I would have to use the German word for reset "Schalter" or at least that is what a translator says, so now I could say "scha" as that is half of the word so that would make it cleaer that I mean half rather than "res" which is more than half as "re" is not half but "res" is more than half as well as if I did "rese" then that would be to much and wouldn't make sense so I will use "scha" because that is half as the word is "Schalter" so it is 8 letters long so I can take 4 off and make half as 4 + 4 = 8 and half of 8 is 4 so I do scha and it can be clear as is half of the word "Schalter" taken away.

Snowyblitz

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
N is for Not necessary

O is for Oh, why do many people support this?

R is for Ridiculous idea

E is for Everyone will lose their base

S is for Something that shouldn't be done

E is for Eager not to reset

T is for The answer to our problems is not a reset

What does this spell? "No Reset!"

:D

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
Yay logic wins again:D