What's new

Aggression Server Official Poll!

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
This has been requested as a poll for a while now.

This is just data collection.

DON'T THREAT.

Along with the map reset you would be introduced to other changes such as;

Economy changes!

New areas!

New rules!

A better experience!

Thanks for taking your time to vote, comments welcome below to support your choice.

- Aggression Administration

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
You're basically supporting a map reset, not hating here jus' sayin'.

Also, what type of economy changes?

Personally yes, but my say isn't everyone's.

Faction claims costing iConomy currency, mobs = more money as well as players.

Stuff like that. I won't go into detail i'm afraid.

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
I voted no as well. I just built my spawn base D: lol

If you guys did though I would understand.... Maybe you could give access to an unlimited amount of smooth stone/wood/glass to previous/long term members for at least 24 hours after the map reset? Just to acomodate the bases that we lost. Would items in inventories be lost as well?

If we could compromise on something then I'd totally agree with it.

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
The inventory files could be copied across to the new map as could bases via world edit. Whether or not they will be copied across is another matter.

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
I know, just highlighting the fact that a map reset means exactly that.

If such an event was to happen we would not refund items for bases etc.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
I support a reset for 1.8, fresh update and a fresh map to go along with it, enough warning so everyone knows that it's coming and less chance of things fucking up the map when the update hits. Unless 1.8 takes aaaaggggeeees, 1.8 would be perfect if it's soon imo.

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
@britishvampire

Current VIP members will not get the short end of the stick.

@Wren

With the addition of sprinting, new combat features and probably monsters / bosses in the adventure pack I would like to support the 1.8 idea also, as I can work this into our server plan. I don't think it's close, though.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
The map conversion will take a long time on the current map so it's likely this is gonna get reset anyway. Without a new map we probably won't be able to use most of the new features anyway. Voted for when 1.8 is out.

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
@Wren

With the addition of sprinting, new combat features and probably monsters / bosses in the adventure pack I would like to support the 1.8 idea also, as I can work this into our server plan. I don't think it's close, though.

Well, I don't mean really soon, I mean if it's one of these things that seem to always get postponed and you give up on. I know it'll probably take a while (I hope it doesn't, but I don't expect it to be fast).

With a fresh map it could be prepped and ready for 1.8 specifically, it'll be badass.

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
if this does go through, i think all faction leaders should have an infinite amount of cobble,stone and wood for at least 24 hours