What's new

1 Day Harmony/truce

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
as you all have known with the nearing release of minecraft beta 1.8, aggression plans on making the server a WHOLE lot more money based then it ever was. this being said. i would like to request that all of you bigger factions (RAWR, RMMR, Luck3rs, USSR, champions, etc...) try to lay off Aggressive PvP until all factions have gotten there barings. i would just like to make the nether a NON major PvP place. atleast for the first day. money is gonna be a much bigger issue for the server. so the point of the thread in short

- Try not to be as aggressive the first day of Map reset.

- we're all gonna need money in the nether. try not to kill everybody in sight.

- allow smaller factions to get there roots before absolutely raping them.

(if you havent seen the Plans for aggression on 1.8 (http://www.aggression.bowlofnoodles.net/threads/aggression-1-1-development-notes.457/)

- Eric

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
I push that the RMM kills you everyday at least once, for getting our name wrong. Also, I'd say more of an hour truce. So that tech levels and that kind of stuff can come into play. And of course no one's going to repetitively kill smaller factions, I mean when it gets to stone swords, there's no point in fighting.

Velocityshot

Level 30
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Well I think I'm going to do my job as a mediator, helping all new players.

Then I plan on leeching off RMM for everything.

I then plan on forcing RMM to help me kill other factions for loot.

Then I plan on sucking laithes's dick.

Just kidding, but I do want to join RMM on the reset so I have a faction :c

P.S.:I plan on spawn raping you 'till your bum hurts.

brownsamuel

Level 15
Aug 21, 2011
Credits
I completely agree with the idea. RMM RAWR and the rest of you lay off for a bit we all are going to need the time to get started so I agree with the whole idea to keep it to a low rumble with teh fightign lol. :)

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
as you all have known with the nearing release of minecraft beta 1.8, aggression plans on making the server a WHOLE lot more money based then it ever was. this being said. i would like to request that all of you bigger factions (RAWR, RMMR, Luck3rs, USSR, champions, etc...) try to lay off Aggressive PvP until all factions have gotten there barings. i would just like to make the nether a NON major PvP place. atleast for the first day. money is gonna be a much bigger issue for the server. so the point of the thread in short

- Try not to be as aggressive the first day of Map reset.

- we're all gonna need money in the nether. try not to kill everybody in sight.

- allow smaller factions to get there roots before absolutely raping them.

(if you havent seen the Plans for aggression on 1.8 (http://www.aggression.bowlofnoodles.net/threads/aggression-1-1-development-notes.457/)

- Eric

Well you see the USSR policy is...

Альянс Полис (Alliance Policy):

After the 1.8 Minecraft update our beloved Aggression PvP server will be experiencing an entire make over. To accommodate the changes that will be occurring we have a new policy for alliances.....

ALL PRIOR ALLIANCES WITH USSR WILL BE TERMINATED.

Each new alliance made between USSR and any other faction will cost 500 coins.

Trades may be discussed if a faction is unable to pay the fee but there is no guarantee we will accept each and every proposal.

If you pay 500 coins you should be good to go for that first week ;)

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Because USSR is nasty and known to kill everyone. But they support their allies in war and with supplies.

./Sarcasm

We don't kill as much as other factions because we are allies with everyone. That is why we are changing it up once the restart happens.

Also, the people we are allies with are supplied with items if they ask and legitimately need them. Last week I was giving away random weapons at spawn. Heyimryan got an entire diamond set from me a few days ago lol.

So stop being silly Velo :p

./womp

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
I push that the RMM kills you everyday at least once, for getting our name wrong. Also, I'd say more of an hour truce. So that tech levels and that kind of stuff can come into play. And of course no one's going to repetitively kill smaller factions, I mean when it gets to stone swords, there's no point in fighting.

i meant RMM Recruit laithes....
Well you see the USSR policy is...

If you pay 500 coins you should be good to go for that first week ;)

i simply ask you not to be a big bad bitch because you wont have any shit at all :)

--- merged: Aug 26, 2011 at 12:50 PM ---

Fighting at the start, when all are building up, will be a big thing to a lot of Pvpers so no point denying them the pleasure.

well vel, i hope you at least play alot more when reset happens :)

--- merged: Aug 26, 2011 at 12:55 PM ---

Well I think I'm going to do my job as a mediator, helping all new players.

Then I plan on leeching off RMM for everything.

I then plan on forcing RMM to help me kill other factions for loot.

Then I plan on sucking laithes's dick.

Just kidding, but I do want to join RMM on the reset so I have a faction :c

P.S.:I plan on spawn raping you 'till your bum hurts.

you dont count velocity. your an idiot either way haha

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
I don't get people in this thread, "We want siege"

Siege, something that forces PvP.

"Don't fight at the start of reset"

Fighting at start of reset is forcing PvP.

Make your mind up.

Also, "your"? when calling someone a idiot/moron/stupid or anything about them being not very intellectual, don't misspell words or lack grammar in your insult, it just looks silly.

"well vel, i hope you at least play alot more when reset happens"​

One thing is to spell a word wrong or miss some grammar......but you know my name is Valetino? no Veletino:mad:

I will be around more, I was only away past 2 weeks for a reason, not got bored or anything.​

Cub_Nake

Level 46
Sep 29, 2010
Credits
I'll give out free stuff to people if I kill them. I normally do because I feel bad >.< If I have some extra coin I'll buy new players a d-sword or food.

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Wait guys, Eric's come up with something awesome here. Everyone agree not to kill anyone but Eric? I believe that solves both problems, it is a truce and keeps most out of fighting, but yet it still promotes PvP.

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
Wait guys, Eric's come up with something awesome here. Everyone agree not to kill anyone but Eric? I believe that solves both problems, it is a truce and keeps most out of fighting, but yet it still promotes PvP.

Laithes why do you hate me?! i just dont wanna have to struggle as much when everybody and there moms are in the nether scavenging for food! and plus, i cant Pvp ALL the time. only when my connection allows me to. and i know thats my fault. well its good to know that the leader of RMM hates me!
Love, I'll be a "big bad bitch" regardless. Don't you worry.

**You're

love? do you always have to sound like a mom tanja? your a big bad bitch regardless, but you wont have SHIT when this reset happens. then again, im gonna miss that awesome base :(
I don't get people in this thread, "We want siege"

Siege, something that forces PvP.

"Don't fight at the start of reset"

Fighting at start of reset is forcing PvP.

Make your mind up.

Also, "your"? when calling someone a idiot/moron/stupid or anything about them being not very intellectual, don't misspell words or lack grammar in your insult, it just looks silly.

"well vel, i hope you at least play alot more when reset happens"​

One thing is to spell a word wrong or miss some grammar......but you know my name is Valetino? no Veletino:mad:

I will be around more, I was only away past 2 weeks for a reason, not got bored or anything.​

well i feel like a derp. You dont have to be so mean. I just missed you<3

--- merged: Aug 26, 2011 at 9:34 PM ---

well all I've done is aggravate everybody on the aggression server :(

./me

*ericextreem curls up in the fetal position

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
Protip 1: Not the leader of the RMM.

Protip 2: Don't talk shit and complain about people.

Protip 3: Don't call people names and expect it to go over well for you.

I'm personally not mad at you, just offering a proposal to people like Vale and Tanja who have a reason to be mad at you.

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
well i give up. never mind with the idea.

--- merged: Aug 26, 2011 at 10:28 PM ---

Protip 1: Not the leader of the RMM.

Protip 2: Don't talk shit and complain about people.

Protip 3: Don't call people names and expect it to go over well for you.

I'm personally not mad at you, just offering a proposal to people like Vale and Tanja who have a reason to be mad at you.

i'm a Derp :)