What's new

1 Day Harmony/truce

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
love? do you always have to sound like a mom tanja? your a big bad bitch regardless, but you wont have SHIT when this reset happens. then again, im gonna miss that awesome base :(

If I won't have SHIT and nobody else will have SHIT then why are you even worrying about if anyone might kill you? Do you honestly think that someone will totally not care about making a base or getting materials just to hunt you down and kill you multiple times?

You aren't that important kid.

ariachred

Level 21
Jul 19, 2011
Credits
Tanja, a one time fee will always lead to betrayals and pathetically low profit margins. Thats why I charge supplies based on the factions size with a weekly upgrade and different plans depending on how much we support them. Much, much, more profitable. Ive tested.

EricExtreme

Level 30
Staff member
Jul 20, 2011
Credits
If I won't have SHIT and nobody else will have SHIT then why are you even worrying about if anyone might kill you? Do you honestly think that someone will totally not care about making a base or getting materials just to hunt you down and kill you multiple times?

You aren't that important kid.

i didnt say it was all about me....i dont mind it. but i dont want everyone in the nether to be raping everybody in sight. and now ive gotten on your bad side. well lets jsut forget about this thread :D

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Tanja, a one time fee will always lead to betrayals and pathetically low profit margins. Thats why I charge supplies based on the factions size with a weekly upgrade and different plans depending on how much we support them. Much, much, more profitable. Ive tested.

If you actually read my faction's thread you would see how we would handle alliances in the new server.... regardless this thread is about how

EricExtreme is a derp.

...and now ive gotten on your bad side. well lets jsut forget about this thread :D

Good choice.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
You see, the interesting thing about a reset is that PvP is different for the first day, maybe the first week. Having a peace day would only ruin the entertainment I'll get out of watching PvP when the server comes up. :p

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
*Hugs Eric* There there buddy!

You are not a "derp".

You are just special, nothing wrong with being special, I mean look, you got a great hat and all, come on buddy!