What's new

Wrenuld: Flying lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willzino

Level 10
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
And they accuse me of fly hacking? this is more solid evidence than Echos. i bet he wont get banned. he donated

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
This isn't evidence. And i would happily ban a Donator, they have nothing over you guys in that area.

Sometimes the Minecraft can be 1-3 blocks out after a teleport. I think that's whats happened here.

Do you think Wrenuld would be stupid enough to fly at spawn? :p

Wren

Level 44
Jul 10, 2011
Credits
It's blatently obvious that I don't fly hack, if I did fly hack I wouldn't randomly hover over you at spawn infront of the admins, this is obviously either a glitch (The one where someone's in the floor or in walls) or you took the pictures as I was jumping. I'd say you had good evidence but I don't think anyone's that stupid.

@Dannie I hadn't teleported, I was running in circles around the top jumping up and down, no idea why it appears I'm floating above though, still. Well, actually, yeah, I /spawned to get there.

Willzino

Level 10
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
Go to the picture at the far bottom. he was clearly floating on top of him. as the bottom of his boots are visible.

boundsy

Level 2
Jul 11, 2011
Credits
Guys to be honest he's flying and he is standing next to someone on the picture and he isnt maybe wren is stupid enough to fly at spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.