Why Siege is a good Idea.

Tanja, just to point out, your first comment was as retarded and stupid as your latest, using a biggest case size doesn't make it anymore valid.



As in, shouting "Say yes to siege" doesn't actually make what you want or say either truth or factual.



Thought I should be the one to break this to you🙂
 
Tanja, just to point out, your first comment was as retarded and stupid as your latest, using a biggest case size doesn't make it anymore valid.



As in, shouting "Say yes to siege" doesn't actually make what you want or say either truth or factual.



Thought I should be the one to break this to you🙂



So doing this doesn't make me right?​



DAMNIT.​
 
Cub_Nake liked your thread as well as this one.​



Just because someone likes it doesn't mean they necessarily agree to the entire thing...​



But if we are going by likes.... this thread has 3. Your thread has 8 (not counting Cub since he liked both and he can't have two votes right? That would be nonsense.)​

I added an extra like to your thread for your own vote since you obviously are against it.​



I'm talking to Ariachred on skype and he agreed he wants a trial of siege as well. Now lets add myself, Krundes, Lantern, Pyro, Sea, Pandaatmadoor, Fl1r and Eric.​



Well look at that.​



11 to 7.​



Siege it is.​



womp.​