What's new

Why Siege is a good Idea.

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I would agree with that British but the point I forgot to make about this special person's comment is that "Lets give a go and then if the majority of players are unhappy with it, then it gets removed" They are unhappy with it already, so let's now not speak about it ever again as it is already creating aggro and clearly isn't wanted by even 10% of the server.

But they should try it out on this server first. I have tried it on a different server and it was a good idea for that server, but i don't think it would fit in with this server.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
Me:D I am listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7zOrrjMf04

While having a little dance here and there, I got my coke with me and man this is entertainment and amusing, talking of amusing, remember someone made a joke about siege being a good idea? lol nice trolling

--- merged: Aug 27, 2011 at 3:28 PM ---

Also, Tanja, no one likes a kiss ass ^_^

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Me:D I am listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7zOrrjMf04

While having a little dance here and there, I got my coke with me and man this is entertainment and amusing, talking of amusing, remember someone made a joke about siege being a good idea? lol nice trolling

--- merged: Aug 27, 2011 at 3:28 PM ---

Also, Tanja, no one likes a kiss ass ^_^

Why would I need to kiss ass? RMM and USSR are bffs.

./womp

Laithes

Level 47
Nov 26, 2010
Credits
So, what have we accomplished here? Are we going to try british's idea? Implement it now, and see if it works in 1.8? Or is it back to the drawing board?

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
No drawing board, no siege? we have changes to mamke for the server that get implemented in 1.8 end of?

More people were anti siege than for, we don't need to test it as we know people don't want it, the server is fine already so don't fix what isn't broken.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
GodwinsLaw_CatPoster.jpg

Playerer

Level 37
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
No drawing board, no siege? we have changes to mamke for the server that get implemented in 1.8 end of?

More people were anti siege than for, we don't need to test it as we know people don't want it, the server is fine already so don't fix what isn't broken.

Who are these people that are "anit siege"? Other then yourself of course...

I'd like to see you actually back up your claims.

Valetino

Level 25
Jul 5, 2011
Credits
It is a cat playing a game, I mean wow.

Plus imagine being the small cat in the second photo, not only are you fluffy already but also you are on a cat! omfg so cute

--- merged: Aug 27, 2011 at 3:44 PM ---

Tanja, I feel like you are trying to be smart or something? not sure if you are trying to be smart or just trolling anad like acting stupid, either way, notice how someone posted a cat pic then I did? right?

Not escaping, I can answer your questions:D but I would like to say, why should I, seeing as you enjoy to hide from the truth and hide from things you can't sort out like a ickle baby:3

--- merged: Aug 27, 2011 at 3:46 PM ---

Anywho, stop being a Tanja, go and look at the why siege is bad thread and look how many people comment liked about it not being on the server, then look at this, then look at the first agian, then at this one, thinka little and then understand why more don't want it.

* OH TANJA!! don't forget to breath while doing this *