What's new

unfair jailing

crookedmaze

Level 3
Aug 9, 2011
Credits

I was jailed for using mods. But I was in fact not using mods searex the moderator said crookedmaze take your mods off and i was like oh no i still have my mods on (i play on my friends creative server where there aloud) so i disconnected and went on single player just to check if i had my mods on because I remember uninstaling them and they were in fact not installed to i get back on the server and then im jailed for using mods when i was in fact not using them Im not posting this to get anyone in trouble or to get unjailed im posting this purely to let everyone no that i did not hack on this server.

if you have any questions feel free to /msg crookedmaze

Sea

Level 35
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
His "friend" had mods which he used then he said he doesn't use them, regardless the mods he used before are enough to jail him for an hour imo [2011-08-09 11:48:31.831]An attack of Player crookedmaze took on average 32 miliseconds. He attacked 20 times in 0.651 seconds. PVPCheats!

crookedmaze

Level 3
Aug 9, 2011
Credits
His "friend" had mods which he used then he said he doesn't use them, regardless the mods he used before are enough to jail him for an hour imo [2011-08-09 11:48:31.831]An attack of Player crookedmaze took on average 32 miliseconds. He attacked 20 times in 0.651 seconds. PVPCheats!

no i didnt use anything

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I was jailed for using mods. But I was in fact not using mods searex the moderator said crookedmaze take your mods off and i was like oh no i still have my mods on (i play on my friends creative server where there aloud) so i disconnected and went on single player just to check if i had my mods on because I remember uninstaling them and they were in fact not installed to i get back on the server and then im jailed for using mods when i was in fact not using them Im not posting this to get anyone in trouble or to get unjailed im posting this purely to let everyone no that i did not hack on this server.

if you have any questions feel free to /msg crookedmaze

One: Its is best to admit to doing something when the anti-cheat and staff catches you doing it.

Two: Seeing as Creative is completely different than SMP with the fact that what you were caught using would help you in combat, and not a creative environment. you need to find a better reason/excuse.

In fact, I think you should be Banned, not Jailed.

bitch_please_even_a_7_year_old_can_see_youre_full_of_shit_demotivational_poster.jpg

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
One: Its is best to admit to doing something when the anti-cheat and staff catches you doing it.

Two: Seeing as Creative is completely different than SMP with the fact that what you were caught using would help you in combat, and not a creative environment. you need to find a better reason/excuse.

In fact, I think you should be Banned, not Jailed.

This.

mark_577

Level 21
Jul 16, 2011
Credits
I was jailed for using mods. But I was in fact not using mods searex the moderator said crookedmaze take your mods off and i was like oh no i still have my mods on (i play on my friends creative server where there aloud) so i disconnected and went on single player just to check if i had my mods on because I remember uninstaling them and they were in fact not installed

Here you say you did use mods 'accidentally.

no i didnt use anything

But here you are denying. Please get your story right.