What's new

Unban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Problem is, M1 is nice to good players. You are not good, if you call M1 an idiot though.

Refer to: Treat others how you want to be treated by others.

Admin

Level 50
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 16, 2011
Credits
just because you are admin you can't do what the hell you want. You should try to behave friendly to your players. (Im talking about m1)

And just because you can register here you do not have the right to call our staff idiots and expect to be treated in a friendly manner. Complaining about M1 not being friendly and then calling him an idiot, highly hypocritical

Im good to nice admins.

You'll be good to all of them and show some respect.

Why are you even posting in this appeal? It's not even yours.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
Surprisingly, I am quite nice. However, I can be quite rude to people when it is obvious they don't read our rules and guidelines and in your case, do these following things.

1) Bashing fellow staff members. Considering us Admins chose him to be a mediator so when you call him a retard, you call all of us a retard.

Are you a retard? He really wants to be unbanned, you are just writing that because you dont want him to be unbanned so you think your so fucking good you can affect admins decision. Keep out of this.

2) Trying to insist you are correct when you are obviously wrong. Sometimes standing down and realizing you are wrong is better than throwing the words 'idiot' and 'retard' around at people. Sadly, such words do not have an affect on me due to having dealt with Xbox generation kiddies before (and they can spew off a lot worse than you can buddy.)

Edit: For us Scandinavians 'unban appeal' actually can be used.

I know you dont get it. Im not so stuiped i think the whole world now swedish gramma or language.

3) Coming into threads with such an attitude will cause me to investigate why you jumped in. Hence my finding out your using the same IP. It does make it worse when two people in the same thread has a foul attitude and it is figured out they have the same IP for those posts, no matter what the reason.

Not related but just a 'Protip':

Posting an image of Jord telling you that you owned me is actually kinda... funny, considering he is one to judge as the only person he can own is himself (examples being: 'Second Chest' 'I was banned but I wasn't banned' etc.)

If you avoid breaking rules in the future, you will learn that I can be quite a 'nice-min' with a somewhat odd sense of humor :)

In case of a TL;DR: Don't act like an asshole to others and break rules. and I wont be rude towards you.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
This has gone way offtopic.

Next person to offtopic post will get a short hiatus from the forums.

Wait for an official ban answer, that's all.

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
....Fuck sake.

IronViking, get your head out of your fucking arse. Insult a mediator, mod or admin again and you're permabanned.

DrRaiku, banned for a week from now for two reasons.

1. Previously warned for spamming, still did it again
  2. Association with abusive little twats.

This punishment does not deal with any boat glitching, that will be dealt with separately.

DrRaiku

Level 1
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
Stop talking in my topic talk ingame pl0x i just want unbanned that's all just stop commenting like crazy maniacs!

DrRaiku

Level 1
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
Yeah yours, but the others are spamming my damn topic really pissing me off... im making a new one and just ADMINS comment not the others!

DrRaiku

Level 1
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
WoW Admins are such a matures on minecraft... playing cool and can swear n shit.. gg you tardo not wierd that this server is totaly fucked up. All the ADMINS are just kids like you jeez.. im going to play wow instead bitch!

P.S Kid <3

ironviking

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
Surprisingly, I am quite nice. However, I can be quite rude to people when it is obvious they don't read our rules and guidelines and in your case, do these following things.

1) Bashing fellow staff members. Considering us Admins chose him to be a mediator so when you call him a retard, you call all of us a retard.

2) Trying to insist you are correct when you are obviously wrong. Sometimes standing down and realizing you are wrong is better than throwing the words 'idiot' and 'retard' around at people. Sadly, such words do not have an affect on me due to having dealt with Xbox generation kiddies before (and they can spew off a lot worse than you can buddy.)

3) Coming into threads with such an attitude will cause me to investigate why you jumped in. Hence my finding out your using the same IP. It does make it worse when two people in the same thread has a foul attitude and it is figured out they have the same IP for those posts, no matter what the reason.

Not related but just a 'Protip':

Posting an image of Jord telling you that you owned me is actually kinda... funny, considering he is one to judge as the only person he can own is himself (examples being: 'Second Chest' 'I was banned but I wasn't banned' etc.)

If you avoid breaking rules in the future, you will learn that I can be quite a 'nice-min' with a somewhat odd sense of humor :)

In case of a TL;DR: Don't act like an asshole to others and break rules. and I wont be rude towards you.

The only reason why i posted that image was because he apparently messages you about how great your are, or whatever. Btw, didn't you say all Scandinavians was stupid? Isn't that racism? Also i use the words because you really are acting like an *****.

Also I got a good giggle from Jord liking the post too.

Also this

So Swedish 'Gramma' misspells the words Grammar, stupid and, knows?

And I thought the average American was dumb...

BTW, i have read all your rules.

DrRaiku

Level 1
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
Stop comment random shit.. just let Ironviking and ADMIN comment for god sake!

MadMockers

Level 16
Nov 25, 2011
Credits
Noodle, an ADMIN, has already handed down his judgement:

....Fuck sake.

IronViking, get your head out of your fucking arse. Insult a mediator, mod or admin again and you're permabanned.

DrRaiku, banned for a week from now for two reasons.

1. Previously warned for spamming, still did it again
  2. Association with abusive little twats.

This punishment does not deal with any boat glitching, that will be dealt with separately.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
1) All of our staff are permitted to comment on ban appeals.

2) MadMockers is part of our staffing team

3) Stop abusing our staff. I am an Administrator, as is M1, as is Noodle. Abusing us will nearly guarantee a permanent ban.

ironviking

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
Why not give MadMockers an admin rank? Otherwise it's hard to believe he actually is an admin, Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.