What's new

Unban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrRaiku

Level 1
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
Hello i got banned because of spamming. I wonder how long im banned, and the reason why i really spammed was because i was frustrated and damn angry. i wish to come back and i wont spam again.

Thank you.

DrRaiku

Level 1
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
Dude just delete your text.. i meant to unban me! and btw why did you write here for the first place...

Jan 29, 2011
Credits
I will not delete what I've wrote for 2 reasons

1. a few people have liked it for some unknown reason

2. because if you read the actual appeal, It doesn't look like you put any effort into it so it seems like you don't really want to be unbaned anyway

DrRaiku

Level 1
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
Dude what is your problem? I did an unban appeal and you comes from no where and comments my Post.. I said i want to get unbanned not to ban anyone so stop being annoying and retarded just pissing me off!!

ironviking

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
I will not delete what I've wrote for 2 reasons

1. a few people have liked it for some unknown reason

2. because if you read the actual appeal, It doesn't look like you put any effort into it so it seems like you don't really want to be unbaned anyway

Are you a retard? He really wants to be unbanned, you are just writing that because you dont want him to be unbanned so you think your so fucking good you can affect admins decision. Keep out of this.

ironviking

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
DrRaiku also boated into the RMM spawn base. Jus'sayin'.

We didn't know that wasn't allowed because it happend to us a lot of times. I later told him it was against the server rules and he wont do it again.

Edit: For us Scandinavians 'unban appeal' actually can be used.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
First of all, fucking LOL at british, but bro; leave the appeals alone.

Second of all, of course abusing a glitch is against the rules. Read the rules.

Third of all, no. For Scandinavians, "Unban appeal" may not be used. I don't care where you're from, this is English (also Sparta.).

Fourth of all, if you were banned for spam by Echo, you'll have to wait for him to decide on this one; I don't know the circumstances.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
So Swedish 'Gramma' misspells the words Grammar, stupid and, knows?

And I thought the average American was dumb...

ironviking

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
So Swedish 'Gramma' misspells the words Grammar, stupid and, knows?

And I thought the average American was dumb...

Congratulation, you just become the biggest fucking idiot in the whole world . Get a dam life. Does it really matter if i forgot to set a r behind gramma? It wasn't a misspel it was a misstake. I know how to spell grammar you know. And misspelling Stupid and knows MAY be because english isn't my main language you idiot.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Alright can we please all calm the fuck down?

This is a ban appeal

Not a flame war.

Shut the fuck up and wait for Echo to deal with his ban.

M1_Mercenary

Level 48
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 14, 2010
Credits
I just noticed that Dr.Raiku's and ironviking's content IP's in this thread are the same.

Edit: Just noticed ironviking edited his post, but still forgot to fix the two obvious spelling mistakes :p U Mad? Also I got a good giggle from Jord liking the post too.

ironviking

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
I just noticed that Dr.Raiku's and ironviking's content IP's in this thread are the same.

Edit: Just noticed ironviking edited his post, but still forgot to fix the two obvious spelling mistakes :p U Mad? Also I got a good giggle from Jord liking the post too.

We are in the school idiot. If you check server you will Zergion, strong_anto, DrRaiku, Warulv, Varulw and me are all on the same ip.

Edit: If you check even closer you will see im loggin from another ip address sometimes, just as DrRaiku, Im not going to fix the spelling problem. That would be feeding the troll.

Edit: 35a3a52

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
We are in the school idiot. If you check server you will Zergion, strong_anto, DrRaiku, Warulv, Varulw and me are all on the same ip.

Edit: If you check even closer you will see im loggin from another ip address sometimes, just as DrRaiku, Im not going to fix the spelling problem. That would be feeding the troll.

Edit: 35a3a52

I would warn you against calling our staff members idiots.

ironviking

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
just because you are admin you can't do what the hell you want. You should try to behave friendly to your players. (Im talking about m1)

Status
Not open for further replies.