What's new

Unban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
Why not give MadMockers an admin rank? Otherwise it's hard to believe he actually is an admin, Just saying.

He is not an Admin, he is part of our staff.

We have Mediators, Moderators, and Administrators.

You can believe he's a staff member because I told you so.

ironviking

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
He is not an Admin, he is part of our staff.

We have Mediators, Moderators, and Administrators.

You can believe he's a staff member because I told you so.

But otherwise is hard to believe. Especially when he even have 'New member' rank, And he doesn't have any of those ranks at the server (But i know he is some kind of mod)

Woody2371

Level 47
Jan 29, 2011
Credits
But otherwise is hard to believe. Especially when he even have 'New member' rank, And he doesn't have any of those ranks at the server (But i know he is some kind of mod)

He is a "Builder", meaning he has Moderator privileges, plus privileges in Spawn. He does have these ranks on the server.

ironviking

Level 4
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
He is a "Builder", meaning he has Moderator privileges, plus privileges in Spawn. He does have these ranks on the server.

Im talking about forum. And how im suppose to know builder is a moderator rank? I have asked but never got any clear answer.

DrRaiku

Level 1
Dec 6, 2011
Credits
Poker face

--- merged: Dec 9, 2011 at 12:43 PM ---

Kuk

--- merged: Dec 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM ---

imgres

Dakry

Level 31
Oct 10, 2010
Credits
Well now what fun I appear to have missed. Good to see you back wielding your hammer again Noodle. British and M1, smooth work pulling attitudes out of people, hopefully we don't see much more of that. Tom, just lol with the easy to miss "not staff" (even I missed it first time around) and Echo... short, sharp and to the point as ever ^^

Seeing as this has come to such a lovely end, shall we lock this now? Sounds like a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.