What's new

siter123, godzmaul, simoneklund, CoWs_Warm_Milk

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
I believe CoWs_Warm_Milk continued to cheat after he was told to stop. I got complaints after these screenshots were taken. I was able to get a screenshot of extended reach, but found that the picture was too large to upload. So, I'll just say, it might be wise to watch him to make sure he does not continue hacking. ;)

SimonMattila

Level 2
Aug 2, 2011
Credits
I know GodzMaul and SimonEklund irl. They really never cheat. Only thing they cheat on is Grand Theft Auto.. like me..

And why is there that the time is always 20 times in 0."Something"

I dont even belive that with a hack you can do it less then 1-2 seconds.

The mod must be telling wrong.

erskew

Level 32
Jul 18, 2011
Credits
While I do think that Ew should of teleported to them to make sure, the spam itself makes the chances of them hacking extremely high. I teleport to those using it, and everytime it's spammed it they were hacking. Hasn't been wrong yet. ;)

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
I know GodzMaul and SimonEklund irl. They really never cheat. Only thing they cheat on is Grand Theft Auto.. like me..

And why is there that the time is always 20 times in 0."Something"

I dont even belive that with a hack you can do it less then 1-2 seconds.

The mod must be telling wrong.

It's a 'force field' detector. A force field does 6 attacks around the player instead of 1 attack in front. So, for every attack you should do, you do 6. Apparently you don't know your friends well enough, as they indeed do cheat.

Pro tip; getting your friends to admit they're cheating on this public forum, usually provides the Administrators enough satisfaction to lesser the punishment.

SimonMattila

Level 2
Aug 2, 2011
Credits
Ive known them my whole life. We are the same age. But. You do know when you teleport to people and se they are spamming with the sword. There is something called Spamming all your energy with your mouse that usually kills the victims in like 1 second or so. I think they have modded mouse that click 3 times instead of one. Meybe their spamming it? It isnt a illegal mouse. Its a Logitech

Dannie

Level 29
Jul 3, 2011
Credits
Ive known them my whole life. We are the same age. But. You do know when you teleport to people and se they are spamming with the sword. There is something called Spamming all your energy with your mouse that usually kills the victims in like 1 second or so. I think they have modded mouse that click 3 times instead of one. Meybe their spamming it? It isnt a illegal mouse. Its a Logitech

Generally we decide whats illegal on our server and if you read our rules you will find that it is.

The Noodle

Level 48
Aug 1, 2010
Credits
QZDRN

Let us assume for a moment that you were not in fact using a forcefield mod. The rules state that any client side modification is against the rules. When we say 'client side' we don't just mean your minecraft client, we mean you. Any modifications that give you an unfair advantage over others are not allowed.

This is of course assuming that you are not using a forcefield mod. And believe it or not, I trust our anticheat plugins more than you.

ewmeep

Level 14
Jul 17, 2011
Credits
Do you trust ew more than him? :<

ot : go appeal it instead of discussing it here, and be honest about it. If you decide not to be a smartass, we might unban for a jail period.